54

Third person p.o.v:

"Are you sure about this?" Father Kim asked his son.

"Yeah, I don't want to pressure Jungkook into marrying me. We can wait for a few more months or even years, because it doesn't matter if we get married or not, I am not leaving him." Taehyung said, with a smile as he glanced at his boyfriend, who is helping his mom with the dishes.

"Okay son, it's your decision. I just wanted to make sure you are happy and well." Father Kim

"I am, I am the happiest I could ever get." Taehyung

"Taehyungie! Can you come for a second please?" Jungkooo said, from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I am coming ;)." Taehyung got up to see what his lover wanted.

"I will leave you two alone." Mother Kim said, wiping her hands and going to her husband's side.

"What is it babe?" Taehyung

"Well I am thinking about going to Hawaii to meet up with the boys. We have been here for a month, I don't want to disturb your parents any further, and the doctor said you are completely healed." Jungkook

"I agree, when I talked to Jimin he was saying that we should go see them, he said even Hoseok and his husband are there. I miss our days, when we all went out, so yeah, let's go." Taehyung

"Okay, I will go tell mom and dad about it, mom won't probably like it, she enjoys seeing us flirt and being lovey-dovey, completely opposite of dad." Jungkook chuckled.

"But I still have one condition before that." Taehyung

"What is it?" Jungkook

"You solve your problems with Bogum." Taehyung said, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"No way. Sometimes I want to take my gun out and shoot him in the brain." Jungkook

"You did that, remember? But I stopped you before you could shoot." Taehyung

"Oh right, it was when we met with him and the gang, three days ago." Jungkook

"And remind me why you did that?" Taehyung

"He tried putting his hand on your shoulder and you thigh, plus he even kissed your cheek." Jungkook

"Jungkook, friends do that, and he didn't kiss me with his own will, it was a dare. I understand the kiss part, I would be jealous too but babe, Bogum is my friend, maybe even best friend, he might be my best man at our wedding, so I want you to get along with him." Taehyung pulled the wedding card, the winning card.

"Oh." Jungkook blushed, thinking about their wedding and getting married to Taehyung. "Okay, I will try."

"Great! Just do it the same you did with Jimin, first get rid of your intent to kill him, then befriending him." Taehyung

"Alright I will do that." Jungkook

"Thank you baby, it means a lot to me. I love you." Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook.

"You're welcome, hubby. I love you too." Jungkook hugged him back.

They were about to kiss but, of course something had to happen before they could.

"Mom, can please stop filming and let us enjoy the moment?" Taehyung complained, looking at his mom with a camera in hand.

"Sorry boys, I tried to stop her." Father Kim sighed, he already given up on his wife, she is too far gone.

"Can I see as well?" Jungkook said, moving away from Taehyung, towards Mother Kim.

"Of course son, come here." Mother Kim repeated the tape for here and Jungkook to see.

"Can you send it to me? Or give me a copy?" Jungkook

"Of course, it will be out tomorrow." Mother Kin said, then went to rewatch the clip.

"Why would you need that?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"For memories, I don't want to forget the moments we spend together." Jungkook

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, then swiftly went to him, giving him a deep kiss, as Father Kim gave a disgusted look then left the scene, and Mother Kim missed a big chance to get material for research purposes of course.

"I love you." Taehyung said again, with a love look on his face.

"You already said." Jungkook giggled. "And I will say it again, I love you too."

"Why don't we go on a date tomorrow and film everything so it will stay as a memory, like a vlog, but just for us." Taehyung suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook "But I have to get some new clothes, will you go with me?"

"Of cou.........I got an idea!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"What is it?" Jungkook titled his head.

"You go with Bogum, so you can strengthen your relationship that way, in another way I won't know what you will wear so it will be a surprise, like first dates, and in a third way, we can go to Hawaii faster this way." Taehyung presented all the arguments, so Jungkook won't have a chance to refuse.

"I guess I could do that." Jungkook reluctantly said.

"Awesome, I will call Bogum, you go get ready. Go fast, the mall will close in two hours, you won't have the time if you don't hurry up." Taehyung

"Geez, okay chill. I am going." Jungkook nonchalantly replied.

"Good boy." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek then went to call Bogum.

"We really need to have s*x, or I will keep getting a b*n*r every time we kiss or when he calls me things like that." Jungkook walked to his and Taehyung's room.

Bye 🌸💜.

Am I moving too fast with the story? Yes probably
But I have been dragging the story for too long so now it's the time for an ending.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.