35

First of all, thank you for 100k views or reads, I really appreciate it 💜💜💜.
I wrote a new chapter for my other book so I thought it will be mean of me if I didn't write one for this book, so here you go.

Third person p.o.v:

People started screaming and running away from the place at full speed not looking behind them.

Taehyung put his head down then stared at the direction where the bullet come from, noticing the presence of six armed men, all wearing black and one pointing his gun at them with a smirk on his face.

"Jungkook, we need to go." Taehyung got up immediately, took his hand and started running away from the men, who followed them except the man in the middle.

"Shoot, they are behind us. I am on vacation, this is not supposed to happen!" Taehyung shouted angrily, as he looked behind him at them, with Jungkook following behind him, ready to take out his gun and shoot those five men, when Taehyung suddenly did a sharp turn and made Jungkook crunch on the ground, and the little hide his gun fast. "Baby, I am going to deal with those bad guys, you just sit here and wait for me."

"Taetae! Wait!" Jungkook said, not letting Taehyung go.

"What baby?" Taehyung said, glancing at the road where the men are approaching.

"What are you going to do? Shouldn't we run it's dangerous." Jungkook said, worried that Taehyung will get hurt, since two men made his face turn blue, what will five do? Kill him?

"Don't worry babe, I know what I am doing, it's not the first time I am going to do this, just sit here and don't make noise, I will be coming back before you know it." Taehyung winked at Jungkook, then left him.

"Oh my god, this is all my fault, I should have known this will happen, Taehyung will surely get hurt, bur he said he can handle it, but my two bodyguards beat him ip so hard last time, I have to go help him." Jungkook hurried to Taehyung, but by the time he was there, Taehyung already finished those men, as all of them were on the floor, beat up and breathing heavily.

"What happened here?" Jungkook asked confused, looking at the floor then at Taehyung.

"Nothing. We should go, the other guy might be coming. Let's go now." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, dragging him away from the place.

The man looked st the scene in front of him in amusement, he thought the new guy Jungkook will be boring but turns out he is interesting enough to make him want to get to know him better.

Sitting in the car seat, Jungkook mind was malfunctioning, he doesn't get what happened ten minutes ago, they were eating ice cream happily, suddenly their is a gun shot, making him go out of little space, in full protective mode, but then Taehyung is the one who protected him.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted out of nowhere, scaring Taekook, who almost hit another car.

"No need to shout baby, I am right here. What's wrong?" Taehyung said calmly, like he didn't almost kill five people earlier.

"What happened earlier? What did you do to those men?"

"Took care of them."

"How did you do that? Didn't you get beat just awhile ago by two men? So how could you beat five now, this doesn't make sense at all."

"Well, let's say I had some training, I didn't beat your men because there was a camera and I didn't want to get my hands dirty that time, I stopped fighting a long time ago."

"Then why did you hit them now?"

"Because they were a danger to you and me, I couldn't let something bad happen to you, especially since...." Taehyung stopped talking because he realized he almost confessed.

"Since what? Don't stop in the middle of your talk." Jungkook pouted angrily, wanting an answer, an answer he needs to hear and want to hear.

"Since you are my friend and baby, I need to protect you or I will be a bad caregiver, right?" Taehyung wasn't ready to confess his true feelings to Jungkook yet, it's not the right time or the right place.

"Yeah..." Jungkook got disappointed, and mostly sad it showed on his face, as he quieted after that and didn't talk at all.

Taehyung knew that he broke a little piece of Jungkook's heart by his talk, but he is going to fix it one day, just one day.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.