6

Thank you for reading my book, and sorry it took longer that I expected to write and publish, but it's here so enjoy 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

8:30 a.m at Tae and Jimin house:

Jimin shot up from his bed when he took a look at the time in his phone. 'Shit, I am late.' So he got up and got ready within 10 minutes, then went to wake Taehyung up, but Taehyung didn't budge from his bed and only murmured. "I am really tired, I can't go today. Tell the school that I am sick."

Jimin left the house in a hurry, after telling Tae to rest. 'It is because of him, if he didn't text me nonstop, I would have slept earlier.' Jimin thought as he ran across the street, as he only have 5 minutes left before he is officially late.

Taehyung p.o.v:

'Did he leave?' I thought as I got up from my bed and looked outside.

"Yup, he left" I said out loud as I looked at the leaving figure of Jimin.

I need to get ready now, I can't wait to meet my kookie.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung showered with his best shampoo and conditioner, best body wash. Then he blow dried his hair, styled it nicely, wore his clothes, and put his cologne on.

So finally after 45 minutes, he was ready to go. After checking himself in the mirror for another 15 minutes, he left the house heading to Namjin cafe.

 After checking himself in the mirror for another 15 minutes, he left the house heading to Namjin cafe

10:03 a.m at Namji cafe:

Taehyung reached the cafe. While entering the cafe he searched for Jungkook with his eyes, and he found him sitting on the second table. He was looking so cute, so adorable that taehyung just wanted to eat him up.

  When Jungkook saw him, he got up from his seat, smiling at him

When Jungkook saw him, he got up from his seat, smiling at him. And Taehyung didn't notice his legs moving on their own, until he reached the table and saw Jungkook stunning figure in front of him.

"Hello, baby." Taehyung said, more like whispered staring at Jungkook. As that was the only thing he could do, looking at Jungkook's beauty fascinated of how beautiful he got in just one night.

"Hey, Taetae." Jungkook whispered back, blushing because of Taehyung intense stare at him, plus Taehyung's handsomeness and coolness, he really looks like a model.

They both started at each for 5 minutes smiling, until someone coughed from behind Taehyung, getting their attention.

"Are you two just going to stand there forever or are you going to sit down and order something?" The person said irritated. Why would they come to the cafe if they were just going to stand?

"Oh, we are sorry." Taehyung said as he sat down, gesturing Jungkook to do the same.

"Sorry." Jungkook said looking at the person.

"No problem, but please don't do it again, you will disturb others." The person said leaving.

After the person left, they both giggled at their silliness.

"Sorry I was late." Taehyung said apologetically.

"Don't worry, the important thing that you are here now." Jungkook said as he smiled adorably at Taehyung.

"Are you planning to kill me with your cuteness?" Taehyung asked or more like whispered to himself unconsciously.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked his face getting redder.

"Did I say that out loud?" Taehyung said embarrassed.

Jungkook nodded still blushing while looking down, as he fells himself melting.

Taehyung was the same after he realized what he said, his face was burning.

And now both of them were red, while looking at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.