20

Thank you for 55k reads/views 🌸💜.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p.o.v:

"Jimin! I am home!" Taehyung screamed entering the house, looking around trying to find any sign of Jimin's presence.

"I am in my room." Jimin responded with a shout.

Taehyung went to Jimin's room, finding Jimin with only pants on.

"Ohh, Jimin-ah, going to the gym every two days is finally paying off." Taehyung noticed Jimin's abs, biceps, and chest muscle, which are getting more noticeable.

"I am trying to get my abs back, is it working?" Jimin looked at his stomach.

"It is, you almost have six packs now, just two or three months of working and you have will get them." Taehyung nodded, laying on the bed, proud of Jimin's accomplishment.

"Thanks, so what did you do with Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he laid beside Taehyung on his bed.

"Nothing much, I had a nose bleed when I saw him naked, we played and talked....." Jimin cut him off, not letting him finish. "A nose bleed? Are a pervert or did the anime you watch everyday affect you that much?" Jimin questioned looking at his best friend.

"Well because you weren't there, you didn't see what I see, he just has the perfect body, he should be arrested for being so sexy and cute at the same time, this should be illegal." Taehyung sighed.

"Did you finally lose the last brain cell you had? But I can understand you a little." Jimin blushed a bit.

"Yah, Jiminie. Are you going out with someone? You have been blushing a lot this past few days, and you don't have a blank face all the time, you are smiling more, and it's making a bit jealous that I am not the one making you smile." Taehyung pouted.

"Don't worry you big cute baby, I am not dating anyone" Jimin chuckled at his friend's cute behavior.

"Then you have a new best friend? You are going to leave me alone and hang out with a new person? I am going to have to watch movies without having you as my cuddle buddy? You won't be my soulmate anymore?" Taehyung pout deepened with every sentence he said.

"Oh my, of course not, Taetae. You are and always will be my one and only soulmate, nobody is going to replace my alien. Who am I going to fight with for dumplings if you won't be my soulmate anymore? We have been together for 7 years, you are not getting rid of me anytime soon." Jimin hugged his soulmate.

"Good, cause I am not either. The red string on my pinky will be always be attached to yours." Taehyung hugged Jimin back tightly, not knowing why he was getting emotional.

"Hehehe, yeah it will. Now let's stop the drama, we still have work to do." Jimin chuckled.

"Can't we just stay home and cuddle?" Taehyung pout returned.

"No we have bills to pay. I promise we will cuddle when we get back at night. Now get your beautiful self out of my room and go cook us breakfast, since it's still 7 am, we have an hour and a half for school to start, and it's your turn." Jimin got up from the bed.

"Okay, pinky promise we will cuddle?" Taehyung looked at Jimin with puppy eyes.

"Pinky promise." Jimin promised.

"Thanks Jimin-ah." Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek, leaving the room.

"That idiot." Jimin shook his head smiling.

Jimin finished packing for his things, and asked Taehyung if he should pack him the usual things, Taehyung answered with yes, and now Jimin is done and going to the kitchen.

"Done?" Jimin entered the kitchen.

"Almost, sit down, it will be ready in five minutes." Taehyung said running around the kitchen, so Jimin sat down.

"Are you dating that Jungkook guy?" Jimin questioned, since they seemed a bit intimate when he met them both yesterday, plus weird too.

"I....I....I don't know. Are we?" Taehyung got confused, Jungkook never mentioned dating. He just asked Taehyung to be his caregiver, that doesn't mean they are dating, does the younger even like him? He knows he does, but Jungkook probably doesn't, he is not even suitable to be his boyfriend anyway.

"...ehyung, Taehyung, TAEHYUNG!!!" Taehyung woke up from his daze.

"Were you planning to burn down the house? What happened to you?" Jimin turned off the stove.

"Jimin-ah, do you think I can make a good boyfriend? Am I even worth being with someone so perfect when I am not as beautiful as him?" Taehyung nervously asked.

"Of course you can, we have been through this Taehyung-ah, you are perfect as you are, being imperfect is better than trying to hard to be perfect, because you're worth it and beautiful, those are your words, remember? That's what you told me when THAT happened. And if Namjoon-hyung hears you he is going to give you a five hour long lesson of how to love yourself so don't make me call him now." Jimin glanced at his best friend.

"Hehe, okay, thanks Jimin-ah." Taehyung chuckled, he is good as he is, and as Namjoon said "No one is born ugly, we are just born in a judgmental society" , and he knows for sure Jungkook won't ever judge him, so who cares about others.

"You're welcome my alien. Now let's eat before it's too late to." Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair and sat down, followed by Taehyung, dishes in his hand, as he sat down to dig in.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.