15

Thank you for 25k reads/views and 1k votes 🌸💜.

I am currently thinking of taking a break, so if I don't update next Thursday now you know why.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung wasn't necessarily mad or angry, he just wanted to tease the younger a bit, but he didn't know that his joke will make Jungkook cry.

When Taehyung heard the crying sound, he immediately thought of Jungkook, so he rushed outside.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did I do something to upset you? What happened? Did I do something? Is is because I slammed the door, I am sorry, don't cry, I didn't mean to upset you, I am sorry." Taehyung said worriedly, as he hugged the sniffling Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't answer, just kept sniffling without having the intention to stop.

Seeing Jungkook state, Taehyung scooped him closer, while shushing him, playing with his hair, and caressing his back.

"Come on baby don't cry, I am here, do you want to play? Let's play a game, hmm, let's giggle game, I will kiss you somewhere and you will have to giggle, easy right? Let's do it, you win if you laugh out loud, you lose if you don't, okay?" Taehyung said to the confused Jungkook.

At the first kiss, Jungkook didn't respond, but his sniffles quieted down, and with every kiss, he will let a cute little giggle out, until he finally started laughing out loud.

"Here you go, you won the game." Taehyung said, smiling at the adorable Jungkook.

After the laughter, the sadness went away, leaving Jungkook to smile happily and without any worries.

"So what do we do now?" Taehyung asked the Jungkook in his arms.

Jungkook didn't answer, he just kept playing with Taehyung's shirt.

"Wait? Are you little? Stupid me, of course you are." Taehyung said or more like whispered to himself, looking at Jungkook who is still playing with his clothes.

"What should I do? I don't know anything about this, and the doctor already left, what should I do, what should I do, what I should. Ah!! Google, of couse, uncle google will help." Taehyung said as he looked around for his phone.

When he finally found it, Jungkook didn't let him get up to take it, so he decided to lift him up, he held Jungkook in his arms and took him to the bed, tucked him in, kissed his forehead, then took the phone from the night stand.

"Now, let's see how to take of you, little kookie." Taehyung said as he unlocked his phone with one hand, while the other is caressing Jungkook's hair, to keep him from whining, as he always with the kids at the daycare.

After searching up the net, Taehyung found a lot of useful information, like how to take care of a little, how to treat a little, what you should if a little is sick or stressed, how to make a little behave, and most importantly how to know to age of a little.

So after confirming things, Taehyung realized that Jungkook current age is between 1 to 3 years old, because as the description said:"The little in this head span, doesn't talk, doesn't understand what you are telling him specifically, behave like a baby, play like a baby, and do things as if he is a baby."

This description was the definition of the state Jungkook is in right now. As he is right now playing with Taehyung's hand, while licking it sometimes.

After the description there were tips of 'how to take care of a little in that mind state', so he read the whole thing and decided to follow what the site said.

First step: make the little feel loved and special.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.