36

Third person p.o.v:

They reached Jungkook's house and Jungkook left without looking behind him, and Taehyung didn't chase him because he feels like he doesn't have the right to, so he left him be, he will talk to him later anyway.

Taehyung left Jungkook's place with a heavy heart, and when the mafia boss realized Taehyung wasn't coming with him, his heart broke even more, but this wasn't the time for this, since they were almost killed earlier.

"I am home." Taehyung tiredly said, entering the house.

"Welcome home, you are early, I thought you will stay till night with Jungkook, how come you are here already?" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung from the kitchen, he was planning to make a meal and invite Yoongi over but maybe Jungkook can join them too since they probably haven't had food when they were out.

"Something happened." Taehyung sighed and sat on the counter near Jimin.

"And? Tell me what happened."

"Jimin, did I ever tell you why I left Daegu?"

"No you always avoid the topic, tell me you are going to tell me the reason later, and 7 years passed now, still don't know though."

"It's complicated and a long story, ready to hear it?"

"Yes! I have been waiting for years for this, finally."

"My father had a business, his business was dangerous, he was a hitman, my mom was of his targets actually, but he fell in love of her at first sight and couldn't kill her so he killed the one who ordered him to kill her and after a lot of turns and twists they got together, my mom knew about my father's business since day one, but she didn't accept it fully, she was a scientist after all and she liked saving people by finding cures and stuff. After they had me, dad stopped working as a hitman and decided to become a teacher, to take care of mom and me, since the killing was putting our family in danger. Everyone in Daegu knew my father and his business, my father didn't have a mafia or something like that, it was just him and two of his friends, that both were upset when he quit but accepted it in the end, but others didn't, just a year after my father quit his job as a hitman, different kind of people started attacking us, dad would always defend me and mom, but he knew he wouldn't be able to forever, so he taught me martial arts and how to handle weapons, I became a pro at those stuff at the age of 15, I could beat up fifty men if I had the stamina and twenty if I was tired. Life went smoothly for years, I could protect myself and mom, but one day a group of people entered our home, tied me up and dad, and started assaulting mom in front of us, they took it too far, and I did too, I broke free and killed each one of them with my own hands, that was the most scary thing I did in my whole life, rage filled my eyes that I didn't stop until mom begged me to, I was seventeen at the time, dad didn't want my future to be ruined so he told me to go away from there, to never come back to Daegu, he knew neither the police or the mafias in Daegu will leave me alone after what I did, so he sent me here to Seoul. I decided to be a teacher like my father and decided to never fight someone again, but I did today, I almost killed five men today, they attacked me and Jungkook, I didn't want to do that but I had to. One even shot us, I noticed him too late but I knew he just wanted to scare us. What will Jungkook think about me if I told him this? That I am killer? Because I am, I don't want to tell him this. It took me seven years to tell you but what about him?"

"My alien, come here, it's okay, he won't judge you I am sure about that, you just have to explain to him everything and not hide the truth because it will be revealed in the end."

"I actually didn't tell you everything." Taehyung murmured to himself quietly but Jimin heard him loud and clear.

"What did you hide?"

"You know my father was a hitman so I got a bit of his skills in that field and you know how I travel sometimes and buy Gucci without a care? I may or may not have accepted some jobs here and there." Taehyung looked around him, not daring to look at Jimin.

"And you are telling me now? You kill people?" Jimin asked shocked.

"No! I just injure them, I don't take the killing tasks, I just hit a non critical body part and get paid for it, the paying is not that high since I don't kill the person but it's still higher than my salary."

"You idiot! And you always tell me I need money for lunch! I am the idiot who believed you are actually poor like me." Jimin shouted and kicked Taehyung out of the kitchen. "Go and prepare the table, call Jungkook to come over, and I will call Yoongi, now go."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.