Chapter 20: Sister Drama

~(Y/N) POV~
"Hello sister" the girl woke up with a small smile but I could feel the hatred and anger towards me with her near me but its Impossible, I don't have a sister!

"You're not my sister, your a trick from Ichiru" (y/n) spoke out confused yet confident.

"Funny. He said you say that, but no, sis, we are sisters, and you took everything I had. But no matter, burry the hatchet. The names Skarlet (y/last name). Ichiru found me and told me I had a twin, I wanted to simply meet you, is that too hard to ask? " she smiled leaning against the table.
(Y/N) spoke, "I suppose not but what does he want with you... what did it cost you"
Skarlet "nothing, I just get to see my sister"

After a moment of silence Zero, Yuki & Master walk in & gasp.
Zero speaks pulling (y/n) "why is there two of you? Who are you?. Ichiru did you use magic to transform into (y/n) you will not win!"

(Y/N) pushed Zero, "shes my twin, just like you, but only we were torn apart when born. Her name is Skarlet. Ichiru brought her here"

Skarlet smiles & waves "oh sister, hes so handsome" skarlet comes forth and touches Zeros arm which then turns into Ice. "Oops" (y/n) looked at her "we are opposites..."

Headmaster spoke "Skarlet you will be attending Cross Academy but, as a Night Class Stu-.." "no Day Class, I will watch her" headmaster nodded his head.
Skarlet smiled & Yuki came forward "WELCOME TO CROSS ACADEMY MY NAME IS YUKI & IM THE HEADMASTERS FOSTER DAUGHTER" Skarlet raised a brow "you talk to much" (y/n) spoke. "That we agree" soon skarlet left the room and zero looked at (y/n) "how?" Zero held (y/n) and you pushed him away "I dont know, but someone has to know & I know.. Ichiru knows" Master step forward "Ill go, this has gone too too far & Im too old for this shit. (Y/n) stay here. Zero, Headmaster, watch Skarlet. Yuki, stay out of the way. (Y/N) stay out of trouble." On that note Master left.

~Skarlets POV~
Laughing as I walk out the room and into the world of other mortals yet the Night class are just as shiny and beautiful as... wait Vampires.. Ichiru told me Vampires are real & theyre them... huh... anyways My sister sure was hella surprised. But I need a new look...
Just then Ichiru comes from behind "beautiful my dear, your performance was amazing. Yes you need a look to match your sister, It will irritate her & I need you to be like her and cause trouble so no one trusts her again. With a snap of his fingers Skarlet wore a black leather suit with dark pink lace outlines around her suit near her breast. She wore a face mask to cover her nose down which too was pink. Her hair at her sides. Her weapon was sword hidden as a stick.. "showtime"

Just as Skarlet walked away, Kaname showed up "new look?" Skarlet met his eyes and smiled underneath her mask.. but it vanished "Kaname, what are you doing here" she asked "looking for you, (y/n) I was wondering if we can talk about this Ichiru situation, have alone time over dinner" Skarlet winked at him "must we wait till after dinner for the alone time?" With that Kaname was in a blood lust. He ripped her mask off which startled her & kissed her passionately pinning her to the tree behind. Soon he picked her up bridal Style, taking her to his office/bedroom. Locking all doors....

Meanwhile, (y/n) saw this & felt hurt that Kaname couldnt tell that wasnt her but she shrugged it off and saw Ichiru in the distance waving at her & Zero. Soon they both ran after him. While Skarlet & Kaname got.. busy....