Chapter 6: First Day Of School

You woke by your alarm going off, you simply turn it off and start doing your hair. You changed into your uniform the headmaster gave you. You felt embarrassed cause your outfit was short. Short skirt and top. Maybe this will be cute for Kaname and Zero you thought. "No" you thought as you couldn't fall for either of them. Then the hunter association popped in your head. You wondered when you were going to get your first assignment. You herd a knock on the door and you opened it to see Yuki and Zero waiting for you. "Hey (Y/N) me and Zero will show you to your classes." Yuki said smiling big. "Oh phew I thought it was cause I was in trouble or something else but never mid. Okay let's go." You said and walked out with your books and schedule. "You look worried (Y/N)" Yuki said "oh. Don't worry I'm not." You say then Yuki says "Then be excited we have a dance coming up in two days. It's the only day the night class and day class can be together. Who do you wanna dance with or go with I should say." "I'm not going" you answer "why not!" Yuki yelled "because I don't have anything to wear plus I highly doubt anyone would ask me to go with them" you say "oh... Okay.... I'm sure someone will. You are very beautiful" Yuki said "thank you" you said and walked in class "sorry my friend sits next to me but no one sits next to Zero" Yuki said pointing. You nod and sit next to him. "You okay?" He ask you nod then a boy walks up to and says "hey wanna hang out later tonight" then he blows a kiss at you "no thank you. I'd rather do something else" you say and he says "I'll make it worth your wild for the new girl" "go away she said NO" zero yells making everyone stare at all of you. The other guy walks away and zero just sits there like nothing happened. You put your head down cause this is a bad idea. ~moments later~ class ended. You walked out alone. Zero was still in class walking slow from the crowd and Yuki was either friends. You went outside to a water fountain and sat there and started to think. You thought about zero and how he raised his voice at that guy in class. Next you thought about the upcoming dance in two days. You really wanted to go but you didn't have anything to wear. Plus you doubt that zero would ask you or even Kaname. You lost your train of thought at the voice of Kaname "hello (Y/N) are you okay?" He ask "I'm fine please leave me alone. I want to be in peace." You say he walks over to you and says "the dance coming up. I'd like to dance once with you. If that's alright" then he hugs you from behind. You didn't speak just silence was herd. He then turned you around and kissed your cheek then he was just about to bite your neck until he saw Zero. You pushed him away cause you didn't want zero to get any ideas. "Kaname I think your people are looking for you. Why don't you leave (Y/N) alone and go." Zero says and Kaname whispers in your ear. "Maybe another time my dear." Your ear began to heat up and ring after he said those words. "You okay" zero asked "I'm fine. I'm going back to my dorm see you later" you say and walk off. He caught your arm and kissed your lips. You gasped and he made his way in your mouth with his tongue. You simply pulled away but regretted it cause you liked it. But he's a vampire going to level E. You can't kiss him. Have to stay on track. "I'm sorry" zero says "no I'm sorry. Zero, goodnight. See you tomorrow" you said softly and left. All you though was Zero kissing you! And Lord Kaname almost biting your neck after he kissed your cheek. You felt like something was wrong. You blushed thinking about You and Zeros kiss. How you felt. As you made it to your dorm you laid in bed then about to close your eyes until you heard screams of a girl and possibly Zeros scream.