Chapter 11: If you choose to go right....(changed)

So you chose Zero.

You saw Kaname and Zero looking at you worried. You finally thought it was time. Zero must know. You walked up to Zero and said "can we go somewhere privately to talk? Or do you hate me now? For the way I've been acting towards you?..." You say looking down "I would never hate you (Y/N). Yes we can go somewhere else. Follow me (Y/N)." He said smiling grabbing your hand and walking you outside. You followed as he was leading you to the day class dorms. Moments later you walked in his dorm he closed the door and you sat on his bed and he sat next to you. "(Y/N) you hurt me by avoiding me. My heart hurts so much. I've never been in this much pain. Please don't leave me again!" He cried and hugged you tight. "I'm sorry Zero I didn't mean to hurt you! I was trying to protect you." you cried in his arms "protect me from what?" He asked raising an eye brow "Zero I haven't been completely honest with you. Zero I'm.... I'm a vampire hunter. I'm sorry I never told you I was cared of what your reaction would be and what you would think of me. The reason I've been neglecting you is because when you bit that day class student and you saw your master/teacher later that night I was visited by the hunters association and for my first assignment they give me is to kill you. I can't kill someone I care about. So for your saftey I avoided you which killed me but I knew it was right yet it was wrong of me not to tell you. Please forgive me" you cried in chest then got up to the window and cried slowly against the wall. you heard foot steps coming closer to you "(Y/N) I'm not mad at you I forgive you for not telling me what you are and what your mission is. I understand I would've done the same thing to you. (Y/N) I will always be with you. If I had to be killed by anyone I would like it to be you. Since you are a hunter with your gun I would like you to use it on me. When the time comes. (Y/N) please no more secrets. I care to much about you to lose you." Zero said kissing your head making you face him and he whipped away your tears and he took your chin and came closer and kissed you on the lips and YOU!!! Kissed back,  Not knowing you kissed back you opened your eyes after a few seconds later and your eyes grew big and you pulled away. "Zero I'm not ready just yet... I love you zero just I'm not ready to fall in love just yet.  He looked at first confused but he sighed and nodded as he undertood what you wanted. He looked hurt and it hurt you to see him hurt yet again by you! And he spoke "I love you". "I think we should go back to the party" you said he nodded and you went back to the ball.