Chapter 7: Your Past Is Coming Back

You heard screams. You ran outside to find zero drinking blood of a female student. You simply run out and grab the girl and then Zero jumps on you and holds you down. "Zero it's me (Y/N)!" You yell as he chokes you. You screamed then you hear "I sorry my student. But you must go" then Lord Kaname shows up and yanks zero off of you and you get coughing as you catch your breath. "You okay" Kaname asked "I'm fine" you say still coughing. Then someone made zero unconscious and took zero away. You ran and pulled zero back then a guy with a hat and a gun looked at you and you gasped as it was your master/teacher, your parents best friend. "(Y/N)" he whispered "you" you said and took a step back. And yelled "I trusted you! You we're suppose to take care of me! Not hand me off to an association! You left me without saying a word! I hate you!" You yelled and ran off he called your name but you didn't listen. As you run off someone jumps out at you and holds you against a tree. "(Y/N) I have a message for the H.A (hunters association). Your first mission is to kill Zero Kyriu Ashe truns into a level E. He has bit Yuki several times he's bit you. And he's killed two girls. You must kill him. Goodbye" he says and disappears into thin air. "Are you going to do it?" You herd as Adio and Kaname were there watching you. "Go away!" You yelled and ran to your dorm. You ran into Yuki and she looked concerned and she spoke but you kept running not wanting to hear her speak. You locked your self in your room and cried. Knowing you have to kill Zero! "Out of all this time! They finally give me a mission and it's to kill ZERO!!!!!" You yelled at your self. Then you herd a knock and you opened the door to see Zero. You closed the door quickly not wanting to see his face. He knocked more after an hour he left. You herd another knock and you said "Go away!" And opened the door and saw your old teacher. "What do you want? Haven't you done enough!" You said walking off "let me explain. Look (Y/N) I left without saying a word because when I saw you, I saw your parents. I miss them so much. I wasn't ready to move on for them. I wasn't fit to be a parent. Only a teacher. I just had so much on mind I wanted to forget. I went out hunting any level E I could find and killing them all. I'm sorry I left you I felt bad making the choice too."he said laying his hand on your shoulder. "I miss them too. But please you've done a lot just go" you say and he says "the reason I'm here is because this academy has gotten reports of students being killed and bit. And the hunters association this it's zero. My mission was to kill Zero and I can't do that." "They told me the same thing to kill zero as my first mission." You answer he looked puzzled he got up and said "keep your distance from Zero. It's the best thing right now." You nod and leaves. This broke your heart knowing you had to stay away from Zero. But you still had Kaname you thought but you ended your thoughts crying your self to sleep. What a night it has been.