Chapter 11: If you choose to go back outside.... (Changed)

So you chose to go back outside and be with Hanabusa.

you froze walking inside the ball room. You saw Zero and Kaname you froze but you didn't want to see any of them and you went back outside and locked the doors and called out "Hanabusa I need you please" "I'm here. You couldn't do it I take it" he says smiling "shut up please take me somewhere away from this party. I never wanted to come here I don't know why I second guess my self about going. I just wanted to see if I could tell him." I said "sure thing" he said picking you up and jumping down to the 1st floor and runing fast to your dorm. He jumped up through the broken window you never fixed since his first time visiting you when you first arrived to this school. "So what now?" He asked "Hanabusa why do you have feelings for me when I first came here I almost killed you." You said "haha I took that as a challenge my dear Why I like you is bexcuse your so beautiful you blind me with your beauty and you aren't like the other day class girls who scream and love us. Your different and I like different even for a human. Sure you may be a hunter but i like to try something new." He explained and you blushed "thank you. That's so sweet yet not true about me" you said "yes it your beautiful!" He said smiling and you both argued the whole time and somehow you both were on the bed very closely. "(Y/N) I love you and I know deep down inside you love me let me protect you and help you. Tell zero do what you need to do (Y/N) I'll will be with you." He said "Hanabusa im... I'm.. Sorry but I don't feel the same about you. I love zero and kaname. We only met that day I almost killed you... I love you as a friend only okay? And I'm thankful I have someone like you.." you finished explianing. "Okay let's go back and show off your beautiful dress the night is still very young." He spoke as he lead you to the ball as he was hurt on what you had to say but it was true on how you felt about him. You couldn't take anymore people loving you so you just completely rejected him.