Chapter 15: (Y/N) Kaname & Master

~Kaname~ "i thought I smelled something bad,turns out it's just you ichiru" I was in my studies reading a book on my couch facing the window when I feel a cold breeze and heard something dangling on a chain. I look to see it was a hunters whistle with (y/n) name on it. I growled "oh Kaname, you always had a thing for picking out the bad girls, but frankly this time I can't blame you. (y/n) is just so beautiful. But you can't do anything even if you wanted to. I have (y/n) whistle and you don't want to see her in pain do you?" Ichiru spoke which made me cringe a glass window broke and shattered into pieces as he threatened me. Putting me in my place. "Yes, I would want to see that, that be nice. Leave (y/n) alone or you'll feel death. Sooner than expected. " was all I said then left the room. Thinking about him endangering (y/n) made me feel pain inside knowing he would have to do something once that happens. He needed to get the whistle one way or another with or without hurting (y/n) killing or no killing. He hoped no killing would happen but the tide to wouldn't be safe.

~(Y/n)~ you woke up from a crazy dream. A dream about ichiru controlling you and him making a move and him appearing in front of you once you awaken, which made you not want to wake up. But... you did anyways. Feeling the sun gone the moon shining down on you, you open your eyes to fine your master 60ft away from you. "Master" you spoke softly looking at him. Then he spoke rather concerned "leave (y/n) your not safe here, nor is Zero. Go back to the hunters association, tell them you can't do the mission. Just go back ichiru being here isn't safe for yo-..." he trailed off as you felt someone grab your waist pulling you back to a tree pinning you. "let her go" master spoke but (y/n) was still stunned as he pulled out her whistle. "No!" She yelled and master was about to shoot but.... ichiru pulled out (y/n) weapon from in her jacket and turned and shot your master in the gut he coughed blood and fell down stunned groaning and moaning in pain grunting loudly. You screamed but then growled and pushed ichiru off roughly and punched his face which instantly bruised his cheek and he then yelled and blew the whistle. You fell in pain screaming the noise vibrated your ears a smile they rang. You knelt down holding your ears hoping it go away. Ichiru only laughed "(y/n) I missed you so much. Kiss me" he spoke with such lust and desire as he watched you on your knees yelling from the pain. He had given you the command to kiss him but you didn't act on it as soon as possible. He giggled more and said it once more which made you feel even more pain, you felt your nose bleed. Then soon couldn't resisting him anymore you kissed him unwillingly which made you gag. You tried to grab the whistle but he stabbed your hand "don't even try" he was angered and he groaned. Grabbing your hand and he picked you up, you were crying at this point. He cuddled you "I got you now" he whispered and kaname came and made a ring of fire appear around y'all. Ichiru laughed and soon vanished and kaname was pissed. Headmaster found master laying on the floor almost dead. As he had lost too much blood. Headmaster spoke "where is she" master shook his head no and passed out, but was it blood lost or did he take his last breath on this vampire knight. The wind blew more as outside grew colder and colder seemed as if winter was coming. Everyone grew worried. "The students aren't safe" he sighed and put master in the nurse office and made sure he was tended not knowing if he was dead or not. Kaname went to zero "your brother took her, we need to get her back. Now." Zero instantly punched the wall making a hole.

Later (y/n) woke up on a bed chained spread out fully clothed though and soon to see ichiru staring at you as he looked down at you at the side of the bed, in the dark dim cold room.