Chapter 8: The Pain

You woke up by your alarm going off. You wiped the dried up tears you had and put your uniform on. And grabbed your books and went to class. You saw Yuki who had a concern look on her faces and Zero looking hurt. You sat away from Zero not wanting to be near him. He kept looking at you. Once class started you were for once focused on the lesson. Later. Class ended you walked off super quickly and went to your dorm. You locked your self there until a note slipped under your door. You read it and it said "headmaster wishes to speak with you -Yuki" you left and went to his office. "Yuki please leave me and (Y/N) alone" he says she nods and leaves. "(Y/N) why didn't you tell me you worked for the hunters association. That your a vampire hunter. That would have been good to have know." He says "it wouldn't have made a difference if I told you to begin with" you answer "perhaps it would have" he said "(Y/N) I need you to hold off your mission" he says "I already am holding off. Please don't tell me what to do. Your not my boss nor my parents." You says walking off as the conversation was going no where. "(Y/N)?" Zero calls as you walk past him and going to your dorm. He sighs. And as you make it to your dorm you find a box on the floor. You take it in your room and open it. It was a long red dress with a black rose and black heels inside the box. You were super amazed in how everything was so beautiful then you found a note. It said. "From someone you know" you were confused and lost on who could have given this to you. Now you have a dress for the dance. You decided you were going to go only to make sure that the damn vampires don't bite any day class students. Not cause you want to see Zero. Or Kaname. All these emotions and pain built up inside you was burning you from the inside out. You cried again once you looked in the mirror because you saw a reflection in the mirror of your mother. You blinked serval times and see it's only you. You fell asleep thinking of that night when everything you ever loved. Died because of level E's. You saw nothing but blood everywhere. You woke up and saw Kaname you blinked and he was gone. What was going on with your mind. You thought. We're you going crazy? Or it's only a bad dream you still haven't woken up from yet. Your heart had a hole. All you ever felt from yesterday and this moment now was pain.