Chapter 18: Left to Hanabusa

You got up and looked at them seeing you as you looked like a new creature just being born. "I dont like having all eyes on me.. but thank you.. all.. for saving me from him. It was cold and lonely being in the same room as him. You cannot imagine the pain I felt.. the cold room.. the chains.. just stop staring at me" suddenly fall to your knees and everyone backed up as you looked up with pure blood eyes "im sorry.. im just not myself" speaking softly and low. Everyone nodded. The Headmaster & Master left. Kaname spoke "I must go talk with Yuki, please be alright. Saving you, is just as hard as saving a human, only you arent. Youre becoming fragile." Kaname left in the blink of an eye. You hated the fact, he made you seem weak. Zero took your hand but Hanabusa pushed him out the way. "Clearly you need to let off some steam, and Im your guy" he smiled big which caused you to cool down and half smile. Soon you realize you wernt in the courtyard of the school and you were in what you are assuming is Hanabusas room.

Hanabusa p.o.v~

(Y/N) Looked so innocent as if we first met but she hated me then, kind of think of it, she still does, but I know Im beginning to grow on her. As she suddenly broke out into what seemed like blood lust, Id sense she was confused and I immediately go to her and sweep her off her feet and we would end up in my room. She looked confused as if she is just now noticing we left Zero. I spoke softly "(Y/N) just relax, you need to calm dowm and realize you arent a prisoner anymore. Youre with me. Safe" she turned to face me getting off the couch. "I am not some weak huntress, for you to take... im sorry, I dont know whats gotten into me.. I just feel a sudden rush of hatred towards anyone at the moment" she spoke with hands on her head and she laid on my bed. Id smile and quickly rush her and kiss her lips softly but with passion. Id get on top of her and feel her hot body under mine and my cold body over hers making her cool down. Id kiss her lips and go down to her neck and to her stomach where suddenly she smacked me off the bed and I stumbled. "Hey! I thought we were having a moment" I would say and start blushing.  "You got way to ahead of yourself buddy, as much as I want to.. have you as my mate... and forget whats happening now, but I cant. Ichiru, is on my mind 24/7 when hes gone, then I'll consider having... " she paused and winked and chuckled making me heat up inside. I still frowned.

(Y/N) p.o.v

He got on top of my body makjng me cool down and feel the lust growing from me to him but I didnt dare, with so much on my mind its hard to not focus on the task at hand. I would chuckle as I had pushed him off the bed and he practically threw a fit. "Maybe next time pal, I just need to be alone" you spoke softly kissing his cheek and soon vanishing to your dorm as you can hear the sound of students leaving the school.

Hanabusa p.o.v~

"But.... Im.. turned on.." he would look down to his pants somewhat unbuttoned and he sighed softly "im going to kill Ichiru for blocking me" he sighed and laid down relaxing and thinking of (Y/N)