Chapter 4: Pt. 1. Jumping out the window.....etc...

You started to get ready for bed as you told zero goodnight then you herd screams. You decided to jump out the window bringing along your weapons and following the screams. You stopped in your tracks as you saw Zero & Yuki with the vampires As they were drinking the students blood zero was fighting the level E and Yuki had a metal rod fighting them too. You hid behind a tree and watched them from there then a night class student was behind you and you felt a vampires presence you get your gun and turn around and point at the creature who wasn't in sight. "You know for a new girl your pretty scary" a boy says. You kept looking to find the boy but you couldn't find him then he grabs you by the waist and says "let's see what your blood taste like" he then licked your neck you quickly put your gun to the side and shoot at his feet. He then jumped as a reaction and let you go. "Filthy vampire don't you know not to mess me the new girl" you say point your gun at him. You then hear zero and Yuki screaming your name and running over to you. You quickly put your gun away and act innocent. "Get back (Y/N) you will not hurt her. As a guardian you will have to go through me" Yuki says holding her rod that's a hunters weapon. Zero comes and grabs my arm holding me. Out of no where that guy shows up "Adio you don't scare the new student" he says then Yuki says "Lord Kaname" "I'm sorry for Adios behavior (Y/N) he didn't scare you did he" "lord Kaname" says "no if anything he was scared of me." You respond. They all looked confused even Yuki and Zero. "We'll Adio will be taught some manners. Adio return to your dorm." Kaname says "yes lord Kaname but before I go there were 3 level E's they attacked 2 day class students that was the only reason I came then Ruka and the others came by the smell" Adio says "thank you" kaname says and walks over to Yuki "please don't get into trouble you can't handle that we'll Yuki I don't want you getting hurt" kaname says and hugs her tight. She blushes and hugs back. "Bye (Y/N)" Adio and Kaname say as they leave to the Night dorms taking the students who were bit. Mean while Zero was still holding my arm "you can let go now I'm not a child" you say he looks away and let's go "(Y/N) you could've been hurt! Didn't I leave you in your dorm?.. How did you get out here quickly. Now lets go I will take you to headmaster. "It doesn't matter on how quickly I got here what matters is that 2 students got bit by level E's" you respond "you say it like you know what they are" Zero says more curious. You paused by his reaction and what you said "I don't know anything about a level E I just say what I hear I came because my first day of school turned into a dangerous sign I should be aware of now." You say they both looked puzzled again and Yuki says cheerful "NO THIS PLACE IS AS SAFE AS THEY COME" you sigh and zero asked you another question "why did you say that Adio looked scared of you than you did him" "uh. Because he's never met a girl like me. Now enough with 20 questions I'm tired." You saying goin to your dorm to sleep. You kept thinking vampires and level E and the night class. You don't want to reveal your self yet.