Chapter 3: The New Girl In School

You left as the crowd left going back to their class. "(Y/N) you can't run off like that" Yuki says laughing "sorry I just wanted to go see the headmaster I never asked to see the night class or help you do a job" you say "oh... Forgive me I never intended it to go that way" "okay" you say. "Ahhhh" you herd fan girls screaming still over the night class "oh boy zero take (Y/N) and show her around the school still then the headmaster I should be there then to take her to her dorm" Zero nodded and Yuki ran off doing her job again. "You ready" Zero asked "sure" you say and follow him "so what made you transfer to this school" Zero asked you "huh... Oh we'll I the,... My parents just put me here which I'm fine with" you say changing what you were gonna say. You can't let anyone know your in the hunters association. "Oh okay then." He said and showed you around the school more. Then he took you to the headmasters office "come in" he said as he knocked on the door "headmaster we have a new student in the day class" Zero says "we'll hello there what's your name" the headmaster asked "(Y/N) (L/N)" "pretty name I'm sure you met Yuki my daughter" he says as Yuki enters the room "yeah I met her" I say "okay good well here's your schedule looks like you Zero and Yuki have the same classes together good luck and here's your uniform and dorm number have a great day." Headmaster says and we all leave. "Cool! We all have classes together!" Yuki yells happy. "Yeah" I say and zero stays silent "we'll (Y/N) ill show you to your dorm" Yuki says "wait! Yuki I need to talk to you zero take (Y/N) to her dorm. Yuki follow me" "oh okay headmaster. Bye you guys" she says. "She sure Does smile a lot" I said. Zero looked at me and said "yeah. Ok follow me" he showed me to my dorm "thank you" I said was about to close my door "(Y/N)" zero says "yes" I ask "never mind" he said and looked down you looked at him and smiled for once and he noticed and blushed and showed you a half smile and you said "goodnight zero" and closed the door and started to unpack your things "goodnight (Y/N)" and zero left. Then as you get ready for bed you hear screams what do you do?

1. Open the window and jump out and find out where it came from taking your hunter weapons.

Or

2. You stay put and ignore the screams and get ready for bed for school tomorrow