Chapter 12: Lord Kaname

You went back along with Kaname he walked you back, but left you to go talk to some of the night class students. You watched him leave, going to the party and once you stepped back in the party zero immediately bumped into you "(Y/N)" he said with hurt in his eyes "Zero..." Said looking down "please talk to me (Y/N)" he grabbed your chin making you look into his eyes. You backed away looking up at him "zero lets go outside upstairs and talk alone" you grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs and went outside and locked the doors "(Y/N) what's so important you had to reject me!? You really hurt me!" Zero yelled not hurt but angry which scared you as he was part level E. "Zero I'm a hunter" you said getting it over with. His eyes went red "you're a hunter?! And you couldn't tell me!" He yelled grasping your wrist and holding it tight. "Ow... Zero please I'm sorry" you pleaded he held you tighter "zero your hurting me!" You yelled and out of no where you felt a breeze hit you and feel someone grab you by your waist and hold you close. "Zero. Enough your losing control, your scaring (Y/N)" lord Kaname says holding you closer. Zeros eyes go back normal "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean too..." He cried "zero the hunters association wants you dead I've been rejecting you cause I didn't want to kill a good friend. Now take care" you said and Kaname took you to your door sitting you on the bed. "He won't hurt you again I'll make sure of it, but for now you should get some rest my dear." Kaname said pushing you back gently to lay down. You layed down and started talking but he kissed your head goodnight and you quickly fell asleep. You smiled in your sleep. Kaname left and went to zero. ~Kaname~ I walked over back to the party and took zero into the woods. "What do you want Kuran?" Zero said "you hurt (Y/N) and I won't hesitate to kill you my self. Don't make me do something I will regret. This is for her safety. Now here drink my blood to control your self right now" zero quickly drank kaname blood for a while and he calmed down. "Now be careful" Kaname said walking off to the night dorm.. ~Zero~ "I'm sorry (Y/N) I must turn my self in or.... Ugh! I'll think of something" zero said walking to his dorm feeling bad about how today went.