Chapter 10: Choices To Make

As you stood there frozen not knowing what to say. You finally speak. "Hanabusa i dont know what to say." "say you'll be mine" he soke soft as his eyes got red. You got worried then changed the subject. "Hanabusa please can i just talk to you. I need a hug" you said softly his eyes went normal and hugged you and didnt let you go and said "talk to me" "you know im a hunter but Zero doesnt know im a hunter or my story or my mission. I've been neglecting him, for his safety. Kaname just Kaname and you tell me now you have feelings for me and i just dont know what to do anymore." you finished speaking as you cried in his arms. You heard a gasp from down stairs knowing it was probably Zeros so you wiped your tears and Hanabusa spoke lifting your chin making you face him "tell him he needs to know at least why, my dear" you nodded and walked inside. and saw Kaname, you then froze again knowing Hanabusa was right but you still want to protect Zero. In the corner of your eye you see Zero coming up on the right side of you on the second floor and the left side you saw Lord Kaname. You had to choose which way to go.

1. GO LEFT AND GO WITH KANAME DANCE, & TALK

 OR

2. GO RIGHT FACE ZERO AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH & TALK

 OR

3. GO BACK OUTSIDE CLOSE/LOCK THE DOORS AND BE ALONE OR CALL FOR HANABUSA TO COME TO YOU