Chapter 19: Ichirus Plan

Ichirus p.o.v~

Throwing everything at the cold brick wall... "I FUCKING LOST HER!!!!!" "how could I been so foolish... but no matter... I have a plan to bring her back to me... little does she know, that she has... twin sister... who will fill in for her here while I take (y/n) away and let her be with me... her sister is easy to find....."

~No Ones POV~
I know what you're thinking, a TWIN SISTER? How?! Why wouldn't they keep her, well.. lets say this... or perhaps... lets visit the past...

The day the Twins were born:
When a huntress is pregnant... it is more than common for a huntress to have twins, but within the womb the strongest twin takes the weakest twins life and it becomes one with their twin. Being one child. But in this case... (y/n) was born with a twin sister.. Skarlet... but as they twins were born. Alucard wasnt there when his children were born. The Doctor always told the couple they had one child. Alucard was off on a mission on his way to the hospital, when it was time, they put the mother to sleep... as they took one of the twins, Skarlet, she was sold to a couple that couldnt have children, but to the mortal world, not the world they normally live in. The child doesnt know she had powers until she truly unlocks her potential.

Current Events:
Ichiru was on his way to a small town called "Pollumville" where (y/n) sister is. She is attending school, but Ichiru has different plans, he killed her foster parents & once Skarlet got home he drugged her and took her to cross academy. He knew what happened to Skarlet & who she was. He basically has a memory of her. Why? Not only was he watching (y/n) but he was also watching her. He bottled up all her memories, & (y/n) memories & injected it within her mind, but somethings twisted than others.. where (y/n) is somewhat a bad person. The child who took everything from her twin. But little does the twin know, she too is bound to a whistle, because of her twins actions... Ichiru can control two powerful twins. Skarlet was soon awaken and Ichiru introduce himself & explained that he was there to help her get revenge and have the perfect life she never had.... they both said they will work together. He drugged her once more & laid her unconscious body infront of  Cross Academy. The headmaster found her and took her in thinking was (y/n) but he knew it wasnt... he laid her in the infirmary and called (y/n).. once (y/n) arrived her eyes widened and looked at headmaster "what magic is this... she smells... like me.. her blood is mine.. she looks like me.." soon Skarlet awoken "hello sister"