Chapter 14 : The Brothers & Yuki

You passed out by the tree as you couldnt handle anyone anymore, Ichiru was watching you close by, he wasn't going to leave you out of his sight 

~Ichiru~ i wanted to come to this school because i heard (Y/N) was attending this school, i wanted to be with her her once again. The reason why i've been watching over her is because we have a bond, a connection, i feel like we are the same but she is denying it, my other reason is because when she was playing outside and with her master watching her play as her parents would be fighting off level E's i was there watching her too, it was basically love at first sight when i first saw her. Yes i may have threaten to use the hunter's whistle on her but she needs to be knocked some sense into, she's too sassy too rude, i love it, but not to me she will not be that way towards me.  I've watched her saved her more than enough times, that day by the H.A  that wasn't the first time saving her she had level E's coming to her house i killed them but the last wave of Level E's that killed her family i let that happen because they were getting in the way so they had to go. But it was all for love.  I was turned into a vampire by the pureblood Shizuka, i was her servant but i was free once Kaname killed her and Zero too was free, i thanked kaname for freeing me but i do miss her, but i found a new love(Y/N) and me and her will last forever. i thought as i watched over (Y/N) as she slept peacefully under the shade of a tree. I was going to make my move on her once she had woken up from her slumber. 

~Zero~ i can't believe he's here!!!!! i can't stand this! After he watched a pureblood kill our family and have her bit me. UGH!!!! He's a traitor, i know why he wants to attend this academy is because (Y/N) is here and he wants her i know. i use to watch him watch (Y/N) when she was at the playground with master. it was disturbing but i guess i couldn't blame him she was s beautiful. As i walked out the headmaster's office i heard "i say let jim in, this shall be interesting" it was her voice saying yes to let him in knowing i would hate the fact he's joining, i don't know what she was thinking, she wasn't thinking!!!! I yelled in my dorm throwing everything around in my room, i punched the wall and made a hole in it. This is was anger, pain and depression coming out of me. I wasn't happen with her choice, now i can't leave (Y/N), just to make her life easier, she will be all alone and she will be with him and kaname, NO! i can't let that happen if the hunters association comes let them come i will put up a fight i love her too much to leave her alone. 

~Yuki~ i can't believe (Y/N) snapped at me all i wanted to know was what was going on, i'm always the last to know things i didn't want it to be like the other times. She really did hurt my feelings and she really is mean, shes just like Zero and i can only handle one zero. i was taken out of my thoughts as i was walking in the village and i bumped into Hanabusa "Yuki, are you feeling okay? Did she hurt your little feelings, because that was amazing, no offense but come on you deserved it. You shouldn't butt into people's business like that it really is annoying! The reason why we don't involve you is because your a human! yes she may be a human as well but shes a hunter! she can handle herself, unlike you all you do is have artimus and swing it at vampires, yes it does affect them but you're so easy to take down, your just a normal teenage girl, do all of us a favor stay out of it or you'll just get hurt. What does kaname say? Don't take your job so serious, you'll just get hurt. we understand you want to help but just don't." Hanabusa said and i stayed silent knowing he was right i ran off the other way as he too took off, as i ran i ran into a man and he looked pissed so i bowed and said sorry and ran back home to my dorm.

~Hanabusa~ i ran into yuki and i told her what everyone of us vampires think of her and i too do speak for kaname (Y/N) & Zero she needs to butt out. I was thinking about how she went off at yuki and it was so fine, man i wish she didn't reject me but that clearly wont stop me for trying and hitting on her, until she gives blood to another and its official shes with him then i will back off but until then i wont. i walked around thinking why was ichiru was really here, he has no reason on being here. This only made me more curious i wasn't going to stop till i found out. i walked back to the night class as it was getting late and i have a headache from telling yuki off and everything going on right now. its just a pain.