Chapter 1: How It Began For You

You were waiting at home for your father, Alphonse Nightroad and your mother, Yukari Nightroad. They have been doing a lot of orders for the past month taking care of all the level E vampires in town protecting the human population and you their daughter, (Y/N). You had your parents best friend watch you he was also your teacher to train you in becoming a vampire hunter. You herd a knock on the door and you ran to see who it was, you opened the door to find your mother and father at the door and they rush in to hug you. "Mother, Father" you say as you hug back. They let you go and your mother, Yukari takes your hand and sits you on the couch you cuddle up next to her "mother did you kill another level E today" you ask in your cutest child voice "sadly no not today (Y/N) they got away but I swear it baby they will be killed and we will protect you." Your mother said "mother what happens if they come and get me I haven't finish training" you say covering your eyes "No! We won't let that happen, (Y/N)" your father and your teacher say. "Yukari for once we didn't complete a mission we must go back to protect (Y/N). 

Alucard (your teacher/master) will you please watch (Y/N) again while we go to finish the job." Alphonse says "yes of course" Alucard says "thank you" Alphonse says "we'll be back soon (Y/N)" your mother and father say opening the door and walking out as you blew kisses to them. "Okay (Y/N) I think it's time for bed lets go my student" your teacher says "oh okay" you say and head to your room then you herd screams and smelled blood you ran to the door but then your teacher runs after you and says "no (Y/N) go hide in your room. Get away from the door" you did as you were told as you were crying. 

Alucard went out to find blood everywhere and Alphonse and Yukari to be held by level E's drinking their blood. Alucard began shooting every level E he saw soon there was no Level E's left. "No" Alucard said "Alucard thank you. I believe the level E's followed us home. As we walked out we were ambushed by them. Alucard please watch (Y/N) for us. Tell her we love and were sorry we can't be with her anymore. Now it's time for us to go. Alucard please shoot us so we don't turn into a level E" they both explain "no I won't!" Alucard yells "you have too" Alphonse says he got up raised his gun and shot Alphonse and Yukari. They vanished into thin air" he went back inside and looked for (Y/N). "What happend outside?" You asked. Your teacher got on one knee and said "your parents didn't make it (Y/N) they were ambushed by level E's I'm sorry i couldn't save them." You began to cry your heart out as your parents were murdered. 

Alucard picked you up and took you to the Hunters Association and he left you there. You were raised till you were ready and grown enough to go to school such as cross academy. Your teacher Alucard didn't complete your training since he vanished after taking you to the hunters association. The vampire hunters association did but you weren't ready to go on missions yet. Ever since that dreadful day you seek on getting revenge for your parents.

 ~couple of years later~ " (Y/N) I think it's time to go to cross academy" they tell you and you nod packing your things and getting ready.