Chapter 17: (Y/N) vs All..

~No ones P.O.V~

Kneeling on the soft grass, under the moonlight, in complete and utter silence. Out of breath, in pain & stressing out. I would look at Ichiru holding my whistle then looking at Zero, Kaname & Master appearing in front of me. "Stop this.." speaking low "all I want is your love, and ill let them live" Ichiru said with a sinister tone. 

Zero took a step forward and Kaname raised his hand at Master "dont engage" Kaname said

"Dont go with him, this will never end if you go" Zero said "if you go, I will find you and ill Kill you... both..." Zero sounded hesitant as if he doesnt know what he is saying.

Master:  "Ichiru is (y/n) all you really want? Sound like a child"

Ichiru: "the night I saw her, I knew, she was the one for me. I want her, nothing more, nothing less, but you people corrupted her mind. Now she isnt the same. (y/n)... fight them all at once. Now"

Looking at him as if he was crazy, you would shake your head no and he blew the whistle making you scream out in pain and make your nose bleed even more, blood in your mouth making you lightheaded. "Stop.." begging at this point but soon rising to your feet and looking at them.

Kaname turned his attention to (y/n),
Zero & Master did the same. "What have you learned" Master spoke and (y/n) was completely gone. You rushed towards master with your sword in one hand and a gun in another, shooting at him but Kaname coming in from behind holding your arms back and Zero coming forward and grabbing your legs, you raged more and soon your skin would burn to the touch burning Zero & Kaname. Kaname spoke "new magic your absorbing... but how?"

Kaname rushed to Ichiru and fought him, while Master & Zero took care of you. Them to, shooting at you getting shot in the arm and leg making you kneel before them and hold your arm, slowly healing in the process, looking at them "that hurt" you spoke harshly.

"You hurt us, it wouldnt be as fair" Zero said with a smirk making you get up and swing at him after being fully healed but, just as your about to swing your sword you are grabbed by the neck by Hanabusa "I'm sorry" he spoke in a sad tone and soon your whole neck would turn  into ice making you lightheaded and dizzy, cold and sick. He let go and you knelt down and passed out from being overworked.

Kaname still fighting Ichiru, but managing to get the best of Kaname, Hanabusa swoops in from behind along with Master & Zero, and evetually one of them takes the whistle. Once Ichiru knew the whistle was gone, he immediately vanished. And spoke in everyones head "ill be back"

Youre still passed out on the floor, your neck ice cold, but no ice as it has melted. Laying there in a black bloody suit, with little weapons, mask on hair down. Looking so innocent and vulnerable, Zero found you more attractive when you were as strong as he was. Kaname felt bad, Master sighed "im too old for this"
Hanabusa laughed "I think she will love me, once she finds out, I saved her from him"
Kaname speaks "she shouldnt be tied to a whistle, this curse... I wish there was a way to break it.."
Zero looked at Kaname "if we destroy it?"
Hanabusa cut him off "it destroys her! Do you know nothing?!"
Zeros eyes turned red "I dont mind fighting another vampire tonight"

Finally, you awaken seeing them surround you like a new creature never being discovered before. "What?.." Hanabusa shows you, your whistle and you smile at everyone "thank you" standing to your feet... holding your head from everything you have been put through who you wanted to feel some affection... who do you hug or kiss? Or love?

PICK YOUR PATH!

If you go..... LEFT its  HANABUSA
If you go.... STRAIGHT its  KANAME
If you go.....RIGHT its ZERO

Now, because there are 3 options this time, it will take time, so you will have your 3 chapters ready by next week. Lovely readers, vote, comment me your path!!! (: support my youtube channel, my books and this one! I love hearing your feedback. Makes me feel happy