Chapter 18: Straight to Kaname

~No ones. P.O.V~
You got up and smiled at everyone, but felt so weak? You didnt know how to react nor think, so you didnt... Once you got up you walkes into Kanames arms and he immediately hugged you as you hugged him slowly as you were still weak, his white suit now covered in blood thanks to (y/n). Soon (y/n) spoke "look I know I'm a mess... I cannot explain, let alone show how much I appreciate you all helping me get my whistle back... let alone.. me.. Thank you" finishing off with a tired yawn and small sigh. Kaname looked at his suit and sighed "guess I shouldnt wear white, but know this (y/n) I would do anything for you" he spoke with such lust, causing Zero to step forth. "She needs rest" he spoke with such dominance.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~ you felt safe with Kaname, the hug melted your heart and you felt warm inside. When you heard Zero speak you felt like the source of attention, you liked it, but having someone fight over you isnt your style. You spoke "enough, I dont want anyone telling me, what I need, or dont need. What I need, is my head cleared and for yall to stop acting like children" speaking with an annoyed tone you walk off towards the woods to clear your head.
Just as you leave Hanabusa makes a comment "I thought, I'd get a kiss, well I guess since shes back to normal, I can go home" Hanabusa leaves making you chuckle as you walk off.

Kanames p.o.v~

She came to me just as she had awaken, instead of Zero or let alone anyone else, deep down she must care for me, as I love her to the end. She told the guys off and it made me die inside that such a small selfless woman, can be so strong. Each second I look at her, she makes me want her more than ever. As she stormed off, I would follow her into the woods and soon I couldnt hold back my lust for her anymore. Id grab her hand and twirl her around with one hand and kiss her with passion holding her against the tree. (Y/N) Would kiss back confused and lost, I can sense the confusion and soon I pull back. She spoke "what the hell was that for, youre lucky I didnt kill you" she played hard to get and it made me laugh inside. "You and I both know thats not true. You couldnt kill me even if you tried, if you did, I'd let you rather than make you suffer" I'd speak and I felt her heart stop for a second.

(Y/N) p.o.v~

He grabbed my hand and spinned me around to kiss me and hold me against the tree and it hurt inside as my body was healed but not as healed. "Kaname, I love you, I do, but.. until we figure out how to catch Ichiru, I cannot think about us, as much as I want to. But youre lucky to still be alive against me" I would wink and sigh softly pushing him back. "For now, let me clear my head and come to my call when I need you. I cannot think about.. love" I would break as my voice said those words but it was true. I need to think clearly and not let love consume me than I know it should. For now, Ichiru is my goal. To kill.