🇫 🇦 🇱 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇬  🇻 🇴 🇱 .🇮 🇻 

Your POV

It was the nurse who called my name. I was really confused on why she called me, I couldn't find the reason why she called me for. I shouldn't have stayed here a little longer. I stood up from my seat to ran away and get myself out of this situation before she spot me, but I was too late, she already saw me, while walking towards me.

"Uhm, yes? Did you call me?" I asked trying act normal as possible. I can't let her notice that I was about to escape. I didn't even do wrong so my conscience is clear.
"Oh my God! Y/N! It really is you." she squealed with a bright smile on her face.
"Excuse me, I'm not trying to be rude, do I know you perhaps?" I inquired looking at her up and down, to look at her appearance properly for I don't know her or recognized her.
"Well, how rude of me! Let me introduce myself to you so we will no longer be strangers. I am Melanie Mcbroom, I am a directioner and a harries. I have been a fan of Harry ever since One Direction era." She said with enthusiasm. So my gut feeling is right, she's one of Harry's fan. I mean, how dumb would I be not to realize that eventually his fans will recognized me. Harry and I hadn't gone out in the public eye much but his fans had seen us going on a date a couple of times, some of them even asked for a picture, autographs and video greetings.
"Okay?" I said, unsure on what to say. I was just surprised that someone recognized me as Harry's girlfriend.
"How are you? Do you know that Harry's been looking for you? He even setup a small performance just for you. Did you saw it on the television earlier?" She asked while staring at me, the smile on her face seemed to grow bigger and bigger, it is making me feel uncomfortable.
"Thank you for asking. I am doing great, how about you?" I answered her question politely.
"I'm good now that I've talked to you." she said smiling. I'm surprised that she isn't hyperventilating because usually when Harry's fans saw me out on public, they will start freaking out and ask me about Harry, some even handed me letters to give it to him, which I always gladly took. Hence, I know how much Harry loves his fans.
"What? He is looking for me? Why? Yes, I've seen bits and pieces of his performance. Why you ask?" I replied with a frown. Why would he be looking for me?
"Yes, he is looking for you." she said while nodding her head.
"Because he says he misses you like crazy but you hadn't even seen it. Well, since you haven't seen the whole performance then might as well I should just show it to you." She said with a frown and disappointment while taking her phone out of her pocket.

After seeing the video I can't help but burst into tears. Harry genuinely love me. He loves me not her but me. And I was too blind to see that. I really am stupid not to see it. I guess it's because of how Harry treated me those past few months that made me think he love me less. Especially after seeing him with her. I guess that's when I lost it. That's what made me believe that what I thought is true, when in reality it was justy opinion, since I never really confronted him about that matter.

"Excuse me." I excused myself and ran into the girl's comfort room. Locking myself inside the cubicle and cry my eyes out. Thankfully, she didn't followed me here.

What should I do now? Should I talk to him? Should I face? I just can't keep running away from him especially now that I am pregnant. I know that I can't hide this from him for too long because eventually my baby bump will be noticeable. But I don't want to talk to him, I couldn't bring myself to. I was ashamed of my current situation, I look nothing like me at all. I look awful, really awful. I don't know what to do. I don't think I'll be able to leave this hospital that easy after getting recognized by that nurse, the risk is higher. I hid myself not because I don't want to be found, I just don't want to bother him anymore. But I'd be lying if I said I don't miss me, cause I do and I'd be lying if I said I don't need him, cause I do, specially now that I am expecting a baby, I'm going to have a hard time raising this child alone and I gotta go back to London. I can't live in America since I don't live here. Should I really talk to Harry? Or Keep on hiding like an idiot?