🇸 🇮 🇱 🇪 🇳 🇹  🇹 🇷 🇪 🇦 🇹 🇲 🇪 🇳 🇹 

Babe,please talk to me? he pleads.

but I just ignored him because of what happened yesterday....

.........................( FLASHBACK)..........................

Harry,Where are you? I asked through the phone.

But instead of answering mepolitely like he usually does.

He said" what do you want? He snapped back.

I tried to calm myself from getting mad before saying " well,I'm just asking where you are that's all".I said plainly. Coz' I know if I pissed him up more we would end up fighting.

Well, I'm in the studio and stop calling me, coz' I'm busy." He snarled. " And stop being such a clingy girlfriend." He outraged me.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry for interfering you,bye and I love you." And with that he hung up.

He didn't even said good bye to me neither said I love you.😞😟😣

................. End of Flashback .....................

I'm sorry,okay!? You just called me wrong timing, coz' that time I was angry, so when you called I thrown it all to you." He explained.

But I stayed dead silent.

Fine, if you won't talk then I'm leaving." He declared whilst taking his coat off the rock.

Then go." I mumbled.

You won't stop me? His facial features softened.

Why would I? Its you're decision to leave, to leave this argument behind. You've changed a lot, Harry. And I don't like it, you're becoming so distant and cold towards this relationship." I said trailing off to look at him.

I feel like you do not love me anymore." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

Do you really feel that way about my unselfishness love for you? He spoke in a hoarse voice.

Yes, but that does mean I'm judging how you feel towards me, but these past few weeks that's what your showing me." As I looked down at my feet.

He took a steptowards me and cupped my faced that made me look at him,his face expression broke my heart, seeing those tears escaped from his loving eyes, made it more painful but I'm only telling him this because I want him to know how I truly feel these past few weeks.

Until our faces are inches apart, Ican feel his hot breathes that fanned my face.

I am so sorry for making you feel that way,I'm so sorry for saying that you're a clingy girlfriend but you are not, it's just me whose being a dick." He said sincerely.

And I am so sorry for being so cold lately, for being so distant and I am so sorry for hurting you ." He apologized. I looked down at my feet, I was speechless, every word he said is mending all the heart aches.

Please, look at me,love. Please! I love you so fucking much and please forgave me." He pleads.

I turned my head to look at him and said " I... I am....

so sorry,too. For not telling you earlier and I missed you....so...so much, and I missed your so sweet kisses...hug.....to..touch....co...comfort when I feel down. I love you,too. Harry and I forgave you." And with that he pulled me for a long,long and sweetest kiss ever. And I know that he is the one......