🇹 🇦 🇰 🇪 🇳  🇻 

Anne's Pov
"Y/N. "I said panicking while the doctor and nurses came rushing and asked me to leave the room, as I do as they say.
"Please do everything that you can do to revive her, please. "I pleaded before I left the room.

Harry's Pov
I drove to the hospital where Y/N is as fast as I can, I don't care if I drove more than the speed limit. I just really need to get there ASAP.

After five minutes I finally reached my destination, I parked my car in the parking lot before I hopped off my car and run towards the hospital building.
As I went to the receptionist and asked her the direction of Y/N's room.
"Um, Excuse me? Do you know where R104 is? "I asked as she looked up, her eyes widen in shock but immediately covered it up with a sly smile.
"Its in the second floor sir, to your right and then to the last, its the last room Mr. Styles. "She said smiling.
"Okay, thank you. "I said before heading to the elevator.
"Wait, sir." The nurse called out, I rolled my eyes before turning my head to face her.
"Are you looking for Ms.Y/F/N room? Because its her room number and also your mother is there. "She informed, I just nod my head I really she's going to flirt with me since she recognized me but I thought wrong, my bad.
I continued to walking towards the elevator and luckily its already open so I went inside and there isn't much people inside it.
I reach my floor and went out the elevator as went to my right walking towards the last room then I noticed there is someone who is sitting outside her door while her head is down, its my mom.
I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Mom, what happened? Is she okay? "I asked concerned.
"Harry, you're here. "My mom said in relief.
"I thought you're not going to visit her. "She said in a whisper.
"I am sorry mom, If I left you in here, all alone. "I said as my tears slipped out of my eyes.
"Its okay, Liam is here with me, so don't say sorry to me but to Y/N. "She said as she wiped my tears.
"Where's Liam? "I asked noticing its only my mom who is in here.
"I told him to go home for awhile since he's been here for almost 3 days, so I let him rest." She explained.

Gosh, I am such a dick.

"So how is she mom?" I asked nervously.
"She almost die in front of me,Harry. Not just once but twice, well I do not know if she's okay right now, I don't even know if she's alive or not but there's one thing that I know before I left, she handed me this letter ."she said taking out the letter out of her pocket.
"She said you cannot read until her...."she trailed off as she started to cry.
"She wants you to read it after her ....funeral. "she choke out.
"What? No! Mum, she's not going to die, Is she? "I panicked as my tears starts to flow out uncontrollably.
"I do not know, dear. "She said comforting me.

Damn it! If I visited her earlier then I would have the chance to talk to her, to tell how much I love her, how much I longed for her love, this is all my fault, this is all my fault!

The door swung open revealing Y/N's doctor, I assumed with a sad face plasterwd on his face.
"Doc, what's wrong? Is she okay? "I asked panicking.

I am getting anxious.

"I am really sorry, Mr.Styles. " the doctor said symphatically.
"She's gone, we did everything we can do but we failed to revive her. I am so sorry Mrs. Twist and Mr. Styles, she's gone, her heart surrendered. "He said in sympathy.
"No! Noo! She can't die! No, no way! "I yelled getting angry at myself for not having the chance to talk to her, to kiss her, and to forgive her and that made me cry even more, realizing that I would never have the chance to hold her, kiss her and worse see her.
"Thank you, doc for doing all the best you can. "My mom said in a sad tone.
"I'll leave two alone to go and see her."he said before leaving the room.
When he was out of our sight I immediately went inside, only saw her lifeless body.
"Y/N, why did you left me without saying goodbye to me properly, why? Why? ." I sobbed as I cupped her face before I kissed her cold lips.

"I love you, Y/F/N." I said while kissing her.
"And I will miss you, I love you very, very much. " I said as I pulled away from her cold and now pale lips.
"Goodbye, my love. I hope you'll be waiting for me in another lifetime. "I said before covering her face with a white cloth.
"She's gone now, mom. " I said as my mom went to me and comforted me as I cried on her shoulder.

*The Next Day*

Its Y/N's funeral today and I don't want to go, I don't want to see them bury her in the ground, I don't want to witness it but I know I have to go for her, I have to be strong for her.

And I know her mom would be there, and I know I have to face her, I am a bit relieved though that she doesn't have a father because he passed away when she was 2 years old, so I don't have a chance to meet him.

So I am currently getting ready, rummaging through my walk in closet that Y/N and I used to share before I grabbed my black tuxedo,my black tuxedo shirt and the matching black tuxedo pants.

I grabbed my phone and car keys before i left my room then went downstairs to find my mother, sister and father sitting on the couch waiting patiently for me.
"Let's go." I said.
As they followed behind me.

The car ride was silent, none of us tried to break the silence. I am quite getting a bit uncomfortable. I just sigh heavily, my heart is throbbing thinking of my Y/N. She's Gone, I can't still believe it, she just left me just like that.
We reach our destination, I turned off the engine of my car before I hopped out of my car as my family did the same.

"Harry. "Y/N's mother called out.
"Mrs. Y/L/N." I said before she pulled me for a hug.
"How are you? "She asked breaking the hug.

I've been worst.

"Just fine. "I muttered.
"Oh, Harry. I know how much you missed her so don't tell me that you're fine because you are not, you know you can tell me, let it out." She said trying to smile.
"Thanks, Mrs.Y/L/N." I said holding my tears to flow out of my eyes.
"Come on. "As she grabbed my hand and walked towards the tent where Y/N coffin is placed.
"Go and see her. "She said pushing me towards her wooden coffin.
I walked towards it, just ti found Y/N's lifeless body even though she's dead she still looks so beautiful, she never failed to impress.
I didn't even noticed that I am crying already.

God, I missed her.

As the mass started.
*skip mass*
Its already time, to give my speech for her before we bury her.
I sighed as I took the microphone before I speak.
"Y/F/N the girl who stole my heart, Y/N is a big part of my life, she helped my through a lot, she's my backbone actually, she's there whenever I need her, she never left my side but I can't believe she's gone, I would never be able to hold her in my arms, to kiss her, make love to her, to love and to marry her and have a family with her, its like losing the half of me, but I know even when she's gone, I know she never leaves my side, she might not be here physically but I know she's here in my heart." I said smiling thinking about her as I placed my hand on my heart.
"She's my everything, Y/N, if ever your here, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much, like I said before I'll never stop loving you. "I said finishing my speech, I'm in tears, no, but all of us.

"Harry. "Y/N's called me and handed me a pink rose, one Y/N's favourite flower.
"Thanks. "I thanked her.
As we placed the flowers on her coffin while the others throw it, as her coffin slowly went down until it hits the ground.
I cried, as the boys patted my back.
"Its gonna be okay, Haz." They said as I cried on Liam's shoulder.
"Excuse me? H." I saw Y/N's mother smiling up to me with a puffy eyes from crying and she was holding a little girl, she looks like she's around one years old.
"Yes." I said wiping my tears out of my eyes.
"Harry, meet Darcy you're daughter. "She said smiling at me.

What? I have a daughter!?

As Y/N mother handed me Darcy.
She just looks like her mother.

The End!!

Thank you so much guys for the 13.4k reads and thank you waiting for me to update, finally the long wait is done!
And oh, since you love this series so much I'm going to make a bonus chapter..
Love you all so much!
Don't forget to comment and vote!😉
-Ristianne