Your Wife or Your Mistress? 2: The Outcome

Claire's Pov
As soon as I stepped out of the house, I regretted leaving Harry without giving him a punch or a slap. I don't even know where are we going to stay for the night. We are homeless.

I'm still lucky though to have Darcy next to me inside my small car. If I didn't have any car then we're both doomed.
"Darcy baby, Are you okay?" I asked my little pumpkin who is still frightened.
"Mommy, why is Daddy another girl inside your room?" She asked curiously.

How am I going to tell a three years old about her Daddy having an affair? How can I explain it to her?

"Does Daddy still loves us?" She asked.
"Of course, he does loves you, baby." I answered.

But I don't know if he still loves me.

"But why did he hurt you, mommy?" She asked confused.
"No baby, Daddy didn't hurt mommy. He was just mad that's all." I lied, covering Harry's mistakes.
"But why did he hurt me?" She asked.
"Like, I said baby Daddy is just mad." I repeated forcing out a smile.
"But I don't want to go home, mommy." She stated.

So do I, Darcy.

"Sure, baby." I said.
"So baby, where do you want to go? "I asked her to cheer her up a bit.
"Uncle Niall's." She excitedly exclaimed.
"Uncle Niall's then." I chirped as I drove to Niall's.

After five minutes I arrived at Niall's and parked into his driveway next to his car.
I turned the engine off before I climbed out of my seat to get Darcy out of her stroller.
When I unstrap her, she didn't hesitate to ran into Niall's house and that made me laugh.
So I followed her after I took her bag and my stuffs inside the car.
I knocked on his door patiently while Darcy couldn't contain herself to be giddy.
Niall finally opened the door which cause Darcy to run into his arms.
And that caught him off guard causing him to stumble a bit.
"Uncle Niall." She squealed in delight.
"Darcy." He said but more like a question, as his eyes travelled up to me giving me a confused look.
I mouthed him " I'll tell you later" and he just nodded his head and give his attention to Darcy.

"So what happened?" He asked as he tuck Darcy to sleep.
"Well, I walked in on Harry having sex with his mistress in our own bedroom, that's what happened Niall." I accidentally half-yelled.
"I know this is coming."He whispered.
"What?"
"It's nothing." He said avoiding an eye contact.
"No, tell me." I demanded.
"Well, um we kinda caught Harry with Kendall two weeks ago..." He trailed off before looking at me.
"What? Where? How?" I asked.
"Louis, Liam, and I were hanging out in the studio since we were writing for our fifth album then Harry joined us with Kendall behind him. And that's when we had suspicions towards them but they both denied it, but we saw them kissing so we confronted him and soon he admitted that he is having an affair with Kendall." He explained.
"How could you keep this from me? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked defeated.
"We tried but he threatened us and it's not our place to tell you, Leah. I'm sorry." He apologized.
"I can't believe you, Ni. I thought you're my friend, but I was wrong." I said as I rose from my seat.
"I know, I'm really sorry, Leah." He said ashamed.
"We're going to stay here tonight but we're leaving tomorrow morning." I snapped before I went upstairs to where Darcy is.
"Good night, baby." I kissed her forehead before sleep takes over me.

In the Morning

I woke up with Darcy on top of me, no jumping on top of me excitedly.
"Good morning, mommy. "She beams happily.
"Good morning, bubba." I greeted her back.
"Mommy, can I eat breakfast now? "She pouted at me.
"Of course, bubba. Why didn't you asked Uncle Ni, to make you something to ear? "I asked my toddler.
And suddenly her mood changes, enthusiasm to sadness.
"What's wrong, bubba? "I asked her, confused by her sudden changes of moods.
"Dadwy is downstairs. "She spoke softly.
"Aw baby c'mere, Everything will be fine. "I assured her.
She just look at me with her emerald eyes that resembles her fathers eyes.
"Let mommy go downstairs and you just stay her,okay? "I said to her, she just nodded her head.
I kissed her forehead before I went downstairs to check if Harry is still here or not.

"Where is she?" I heard Harry's voice said.
"What are you doing here?"I heard Niall's voice asked clearly annoyed.
"Dammit! Niall, I'll ask you again but if you won't answer me then you can't stop me on barging into your house. "Harry threatened Niall.
"I already told you! She's not here. "He lied.
"Then why is her car is here? If she's not in here! So if your telling the truth, why can't you let me in? "He exasperated.
"She left it in here, last night. "He reasoned.
"That's bullshit. "Harry yelled irritatedly.
"What are you doing here? "I butt in suddenly.

I'm getting annoyed with listening with his shit around.

"Clare. "His voice softens.
"What do you possibly want, Harry? "I snapped at him.
"Please come home with me and let's work this relationship out, Please! "He begs.
"We're not going back home with you, Harry. Do you know what Darcy felt on what you did last night? You just shouted in our faces that you don't need us anymore. "I spat.
"I'm - I cut him off.
"No you don't and I'm not done yet so just shut up and listen to what I say to you. "I bitterly snapped at him.
"Because of what you did last night, you just scare your own daughter from you, so right now while you are here begging for my forgiveness your daughter is trembling in fear because you are here, she's frightened by you, Harry. So I suggest you to stay away from us. "I snarled.
He just stand there with a gobsmack face.
He should be he did this to himself and that serves him better.
"Please Clare, let me just see her. "He begs as gets down on his knees.
"What part of 'She is afraid of you' you didn't get? "I glower.
"No, she's not afraid of me. She will never be! She knows how much I love the two of you. "He said not believing that his own daughter is scared of him.
"Really? But the way you acted these past months, begged to differ. "I mentally rolled my eyes at him.
"Mommy. "Darcy's voice suddenly appeared behind me.
When I looked up to her she is bringing her backpack and my things.
"Darcy, what are you doing? "I asked unexpectedly.
"I don't want us in here , I don't want Daddy, mommy. " she said looking down at her small little feet.
I turned my head to look at my unfaithful husband on the floor with a defeated look on his face.
I walked towards her and took my bag on her grasp before I picked her up and walked past to Harry who is still on the floor looking guilty as ever.
"Thank you so much, Ni. For letting us stay for the night. "I thanked him before I pulled him for a hug and left.

Harry's Pov

I fucked up! I just scare my own daughter! As much I hate to admit it but the way she acted earlier proved me wrong.
She is afraid of me! I am such a horrible father.