🇫 🇦 🇱 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇬  🇻 🇴 🇱 .🇮 🇮 

Harry's POV

I ran after her knowing that if I don't I would lose her forever. I keep calling her name for her to know that I am right behind. I don't know why she is running away from me. Did I do something wrong? I tried to look back to find what did I do wrong, because at this point I know that she would never tell me unless I force it out of her mouth.

"Y/N Please, stop running away from me, let's talk this through my love, my love." That made her halt and turned her face to look at me, so she can face me.
"Please, my love." I pleaded again. Hoping that she would hear me out.

"There's nothing we should talk about, Harry." Hearing her calling me by my name hurts, the way my name roll out of her tongue, I can hear it in her voice that she really despise me. And I have no clue why.

"There is." I said, taking a step towards her and grabbed her arm so that she couldn't run away from me.

"Why are you running away from me?" I asked looking directly to her eyes, knowing that I'll be able to distinguish if she is lying to me or not, but she held her head down, hiding her face away from me.

"Because I am breaking up with you. I don't love you anymore, Harry." I was flabbergasted by her blunt words. I stood there shock while my body was unable to move an inch. My eyes were just looking at her slowly fading from my sight. Yet again, I'm falling for the second time.

🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍🧚🏻‍

Y/N's POV

The woman that I saw with him was his ex-girlfriend, Camille Rowe. And I know how much he loved that woman. That's why it broke my heart seeing the smile on his face when he was with her today. It crushed my heart into bits and pieces. A year passed since they broke up. And I am fully aware that his album was inspired by their relationship, both the good and the bad. It broke my heart even more after seeing the music video of his song falling. It was clearly also about her. Harry and I started dating three months after he released the music video of that song. I know that what I am feeling right now is irrelevant but I just can't shake the feeling of how much Camille can put a smile on his face and Harry deserves a woman who can make him smile genuinely unlike I do, I couldn't make him smile anymore and we've only been dating for 10 months and engaged for two months and fifteen day. I am not dwelling about his written album about her, it was all in the past but I am dwelling to the fact that I cannot make him happy while she clearly still can. Alas, I am doubting our relationship, I thought I filled that gap on his heart but clearly it was still there. I want to ask him so bad if I can make him happy, like truly happy, if I can then I am the one who is being selfish and insecure but if I can't then I'll let him go for him to be able to be with her, not me. No matter how much it may destroy me as long as I get to see those smile on his face. Then that is enough for me to live on. And that is exactly what I chose. I chose to walk away from our relationship without telling him the side of my story. I was too afraid to hear his side. So I ran away from him. Yes I was running away from him while narrating this and him chasing me behind.

"Y/N Please, stop running away from me, let's talk this through my love, my love." Hearing him calling me that makes my heart skips a beat, so I stopped running and turned my head in his direction.
"Please, my love." He pleaded again but I didn't listen. It was hard for me to act stern and cold towards him to be honest I am in the verge of breaking down but I pull myself together.

"There's nothing we should talk about, Harry." I snap as harshly as I could before I turned my head to look away from him since he was behind me.

"There is." He said, taking a step towards me and grabbing me by the arm.

"Why are you running away from me?" He asked looking directly at me in the eyes but I'm smart enough to look down at my feet, I can't bring myself to look at him right now or else I might tell him everything that I really wanted to tell him.

"Because I am breaking up with you. I don't love you anymore, Harry." I said emotionless, but more like trying to sound emotionless. He let my arm go and stood there frozen, and I took advantage of it to run away from him.

You can call me coward, but seeing the smile on his face, that smile that I haven't seen for months has finally reappeared on his lips and that alone is enough for me to prove that he still loves her. And I am holding him back from rekindling his relationship with her.

Aishiteru, Harry.
And now I'm the one who was falling.

10 hearts and 20 comments for the 3rd part😊.