🇧 🇷 🇪 🇦 🇰  🇺 🇵  🇮 🇮 🇮 

Your POV
          Its been 2 months, since Harry broke up with me and I found out that I'm pregnant with his baby and I am now in my 2nd months but I never thought about telling him nor letting him find out and besides hes now happy being with his new supermodel girlfriend and I don't want to interfere his new life without me and the baby.

      Even though sometimes it really do hurts to see him with another woman especially it is everywhere; its in the news, magazine and social media.

But I have to stand strong for my baby, I have to protect him/her even in exchange of my life, I would love him /her bits and pieces, I will take care of him /her just like a mother does. I hope, I would be a great mom to him /her.

And I know,I have to move on and start a new life with my little bundle of joy.

      These past few weeks isn't been good coz' of the pregnancy signs that I have to suffer but o know its part of pregnancy. I couldn't even work oftenly because of the headache, vomiting and losing an apitite to eat what I want coz ' if my tummy doesnt like it I puke it.

And I am still here living with my now new bestfriend and partner in crime, Reycarl. She's a very caring person but sometimes she worry so much like one time,  it was her day off instead of going out to the mall,she stayed at home to look after me coz shes worried about me kept on entering the bathroom to vomit, and something made it more worst I don't have a mood to eat and I am burning so thats made her more worry but I told her that im fine but she won't believe it and i can tell shes slightly terrified.

Ren, don't worry I'm fine everything that is happening to me right now is normal for early pregnant woman." I explained to calm her.

Okay, but are you sure? She asked again.

Positive. "I said reassuring her.

"Okay." She said and went out.
I stayed there for a while, before getting up and flushed the toilet and walk towards the sink and wash my face.

∞∞∞∞
Harry's POV

Ever since I broke up with her,
Things change, I kinda missed her, she's very different than Kendall or any girl that I have dated before, I just made a big,big mistake, breaking up with her is a total mistake, I shouldn't have done that, I was blinded by Kendall.I don't love her,I just only thought that I do, I just kinda feel so alone,because its her who is beside me while we're on tour and while Y/N is at home, since she can't come with me.

I really thought, I don't love her anymore but I was wrong,
What I feel for Kendall is only an infatuation not Love, I was so stupid on letting her go, letting her slip away.
But this is all only a Drama because the truth is I do Love Y/N, it's just I found out something that made me do it,lying to her even hurt her but she hurted me,too.

By cheating on my back, I mean, I'm not really sure if she really did or not because I didn't confronted her, bc I was scared, about the TRUTH.
Instead of confronting her,I ended up our Relationship.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Oops! The Plot has been twisted 😉😉😘.

What?? Harry lied to you?instead of confronting you from the truth??😱😨