Taken (The Letter)

Dear Harry my love,

If you have read this, I hope you understand why did I do that. I guess there are things that we want but we can't obtain. I'm sorry if I left you without a proper goodbye. I just don't want to see you crying, personally, hoping that your pleads will heal my cancer. I hope you understand. I cannot fathom to let my life end with your woeful face that will be the reminder of my end. I won't be able to rest in peace, knowing that I was the reason for your tears to shed. I want my last memory to be seeing you smile but that even I cannot seem to have. My heartaches for leaving you this early. I haven't even stolen your last name yet, but here I am, buried under the ground, while my spirit is watching you every single moment of your life. I want you to be happy, I want to see you smile, I want to see you settling down with the person you love, in the future. I won't be mad if you will marry another woman, because I want you to have your own family. I don't want you to die alone. I might not be by your side but I promise you, I will guide you with every steps that you take to take you to right person, who will love as much as I do. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner or later about my illness. I just don't want to be a bother to you, but boy I was wrong, I should have stayed with you until the last day of my life, so we could make some memories together, so I can treasure it, in the other side of the world. The least I have something that will always reminds me of you. Thank you for making me happy, H. I'll be forever thankful. I don't  regret anything 💕.

To knowing you from Falling in love with you and for conceiving our daughter. I really thought I won't be able to have birth to her, I thought I will die before she is even born but thank the Lord, I was able to deliver a very healthy and beautiful baby. So I named her Darcy Anne Miracle Styles. As you know, that's what you told me when I randomly asked you for a baby girl's name, and according to what you've said, you want you're first daughter to be Darcy and in honor of your beautiful kind mother, I named her after the woman who brought her father to be in this world and lastly, I named her miracle, because she was a miracle baby. I hope you'll raise her to be a wonderful and kind woman, just like how your mother raised you. And I hope you two already met. She looks exactly like you, H.
Green eyes, Curly brown hair, and she even have your dimples. Please love our daughter as much as you love me, my love.

The only thing that regretted is that I left you without a proper goodbye. Thank you for everything, H. Thank you. I become this person because of you. You're the only one who saw what's the best in me. You are always my everything. Even we are only destined to be a SOULMATE.

P. S Don't forget to Always seal letters with tender kiss💋.

                                       Yours truly,
                                            Y/F/N

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Harry's POV
After reading her letter, my world came crashing down apart. I was sobbing uncontrollably. Unable to explain what I feel. I was relieved that I am the only man she loves and She boldly said that I was her everything before she left me. But it's too late now.

She really did left me with our precious daughter to take care all by myself.

She's really GONE! 😢😭😭👍😭