Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎ (Little Amsterdam)

I dedicate this Imagine for myself and my country Philippines.

-Ristianne

Risti's Pov
Today me and my boyfriend Harry, we are going to Sirao Gardens, its a mini amsterdam here in Cebu, Philippines. I've been here before actually with my mom, my aunt and my cousins, it was quite a scenery, it was beautiful and I really like it, its perfect for prenup photoshoot and I hope my british boyfriend will like it too, even though its quite hot, and since we are having a vacation here in Cebu, Philippines I am going to take him to there whether he likes it or not and I want to start our first vacation trip.

"Harry, Are you ready?" I asked my boyfriend, who isn't fond of going to sirao and because its pretty hot outside.
"I'll be out in a minute but can you help me what to wear for my upper? I am not sure what should I wear." He asked.
"Sure, that'll be no problem at all. "I said helping him picked out his outfit, I scanned his closet to find some clothes that'll be perfect for this weather, then I found a perfect top for him.
"How about this one? " I said showing it to him and messing with him.
"Really? You've got to be kidding me? What do you think of me a Porn star? "He said shaking his head in disapproval.
"What? Really H? Its not like you haven't wore anything like that before. "I joked.
"Well because I'm having a photoshoot and I would never wear that on public places where many people can see my sexy body that is only designed for you to see." He smirks at me while I just rolled my eyes at him.
"How about this. "I said showing his button down shirt to him.
"That'll be perfect, thanks babe. "He said snatching it out of my grasp before putting it on.
"So now are you ready? Did you charge your phone to full battery?" I asked him.
"Yes, ma'am. "He said rolling his eyes playfully.
"Come on, lets go. "I said as he held my hand before we exited our hotel room before locking the door.
As we went inside the elevator.
"Babe, are you sure we won't be getting mob? "He asked worriedly.
"Maybe, I don't know but atleast there won't be any paparazzi following us around and don't worry I think no one is going to recognize you. "I assured him, he just nod his head.
"So are you ready for a 3 hours ride? "I asked him getting anxious as we went out of the elevator and walked towards our rented car, but we decided none of us will drive if we'll go and venture around except if we will only go on a date, mall, went out to eat or to visit my family, mostly my mother.
"Yeah, I guess. "He shrugged before opening the car door for me to go in as he followed behind me, so that means we're both in the backseat, we didn't even notice that the driver that we hired is here already.
"Harry, don't be such a bummer. "I said groaning.
"Ristianne, I am not being a bummer, its just that its kinda odd and difficult for me this, you know I can't just talk and ask someone for help since I don't understand what the hell they are talking about and I don't know anything about this place so I hope you can understand why I am acting like this and this place is damn hot. "He said in frustration.
"I do understand that, H. "I said looking at him straight in the eyes.
"I do understand that, and I am thankful that you still came here with me and I am thankful that you let me show you the best destinations here in Cebu and my culture and my country, before the english blood influenced me." I thanked him, forgetting that the driver is waiting for us to tell him where are we going.
"Ma'am and Sir, Sorry for disturbing you talk but I just want to ask, where to?" The Driver asked simply, I was actually stunned when I hear him speak english fluently.
"Uhm, Harry where to? "I asked him since I don't have any Idea what is he planning to do.
"Um, did you remember what I told you earlier? "As the Driver nodded his head.
"That's where we are going. " he said as the driver started to drive.
As we continued to talk again.
"I know even sometimes you feel out of place because there are times when we are with my family, I sometimes forget to give an enough attention because of how much I miss my family, so I am so sorry for making you feel that way but I am happy that you managed to put up with it and that only made me love you even more. "I said getting a bit emotional.
"Babe." He said as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest.
"Gosh, I don't want to cry. "I said holding back my tears.
"Thank you, baby and you never lack on giving me an attention and besides I do understand how much you miss your family, so s'okay. "He said rubbing my back.
"Now come on and let's stop this drama, gosh why am I so dramatic. "I said cursing at myself quietly.
"Babe, how about you invite your family to come with us in shiraw? " he suggested cupping my face with both of his hands.
"It's Sirao, as in Sir -ao. " I corrected him.
"Really? You want them to come with us? But, Harry its like you're gonna invite a whole barrio, you know how big family I got, I have like 4 aunts and 3 uncles while I have like almost 20 cousins. "I said surprised actually he haven't met my whole family yet, he just met my mother, grandparents, my aunt Janet, uncle El -El, and two of ny cousins.
"Well, I think its time for me to meet your whole family, since you already met mine, then I think its my turn to try to impress them. "He said smugly.
"Are you sure? "I asked.
"Very. Very.sure. "he replied without hesitation.
"Then fine. "I said smiling widely.
"But are you really sure with your decision?" I asked one more time having a second thoughts, like who wouldn't be? Its not that I don't want Harry to meet my whole relatives, its just I don't want him to spoil me and my family that much, i am afraid i might get used to. Am I only overreacting?or what? He haven't even meet my whole family yet and I am worried about that thing already!? Wtf? Rist?
"You don't want me to meet your whole family? "He asked in disbelief.
"Its not that, H. Its just that I don't want you to spend your money so much on my family, I mean it'll be good on how to impress them, you know wander around Cebu with your whole family especially if there will be a free food, but I am not saying don't do all of that but I just want you to do it once at a time, like earlier you mentioned you want to buy a house here in Cebu, its a lot of expenses. "I said frowning.
"Is that all you worry about? Don't worry about the expenses I can pay it." He said simply.
"Harry, you worked so hard to earn that money, I know what you've been through before you all have that millions, its just that I want to pay for the two of us and for my family once but I guess I can't. "I said holding back my tears.
"Its okay, babe, like I said earlier I don't care about how much I spend my money for you and just to see your happy face and besides I know how much you miss them and I think it'll be good if we spend our vacation with them. "He said smiling at me trying to cheer me up.
"Okay then, its your choice not mine but I already warned ya." I said smiling back st him.
"That's it, I finally made you smile. "He said pulling me close to his chest.
"But we haven't informed them yet. " I said as my eyes widen.
"Don't worry, I got it all covered up." He said smirking at me.
"You little shit. "I laughed.
"You're lucky that I haven't found a new job yet, so i can't stop you for paying everything." I said as my smile turned to frown, realizing that I still don't have a job yet since I quit my work because Harry doesn't like my boss since he keeps on hitting on me whenever he have the chance, like eww! yuck! Very disgusting! I don't like him, hes a pervert.
"I know I am." He smirked evilly.
"You know, you don't need to work since I can provide you a very fancy living, you can pay me by loving me and provide me with my essential needs. "He said wriggling his eyebrows at me.
"And what do you mean by 'essential needs' Styles?" I asked quoting the last part.
"Well, you know lots and lots of sex." He said smirking at me, there he go again with his perverted jokes, I smacked his arm realizing that we are not all alone.
"And a dozen of babies. "He adds, my eyes widen in shock.