🇭 🇪 🇳 🇩 🇦 🇱 🇱  🇩 🇷 🇦 🇲 🇦  🇻 🇮 

Harry's Pov

Dear Diary,

I really hope Y/N will forgive me, so we can start all over again with our unborn children, I know she might not trust me fully yet but I hope she will give our relationship another try, I promise to her I will never let that happen ever again.
I learned from my mistakes, that before I will make a reckless decision I should though about what will be the consequences before committing my decisions and to whom who might get hurt from my mistakes, may not be physically hurt but emotionally wounded, what I did to her is unforgivable and unbecoming of me, I cheated on the person that I treasure the most and the person that i truly love with all my being.

I betrayed her, she gave me her everything while I gave her in return is all pain and heartaches, I wish I have the strength to tell her what I feel towards her and everything but I can't because I don't have the guts to do it, so instead I will just write her, for her to know on what I really feel for her and a whole heartedly apology.

I hope my letter to her, will enlighten her heart to forgiveness.

I wrote into my diary, I know you might be wondering what happened after I saw Y/N and Liam at Nandos, following them to Y/N's Flat, since Liam insisted to take her home.
And lastly, me knocking on her door for us to talk.
Well, actually after that encounter, you know the last part where Y/N was about to mend my busted hand, she really did help me with my hand, and after that she asked me to leave, I know before she mend my hand we had a sort of a moment, anyway it wasn't eventful, which means nothing happened, I am not forgiven and she still hates me, so I left her flat not forgiven but it was worth it since I just found out that I am going to be a father of twins now, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER OF TWINS, I hope Y/N will not keep them away from me.

Anyway, back to what I supposed to do, write her a whole- hearted letter.

Dear Y/N,

I am so sorry for cheating on you, please give us another chance.

Nah, (crumpled it, then throw it on a trash bin).
How am I supposed to start my whole - hearted letter for her, i can't even think of where should I start!

Maybe I should just do it personally, I have to man up to save our relationship, no more writing letters, I have to show her my love for her and our unborn children.
I grabbed my phone and keys before heading out to Y/N's.

Your Pov
I called my friend Melissa, she's one of my employees that I trust, I called her because I need her advice about Love and besides she has a lot of experience than I do.
Indeed I'm asking her advice its because of Harry and I's relationship, if should I gave him another chance or not, because for sure she can relate it since that's what happened before she and her husband get married, her husband cheated on her while they're still engaged but her husband swore its just a one time thing nothing more.
Melissa picked up on the 2nd rings.
"Hello." She answered.
"Hey, Melly. "I said.
"Miss, I mean Y/N. How are you? And What can I do for you? "She said/asked.
"I'm not good, I just what to ask your advice about Harry, you know, Do you remember him? The one that I keep on telling you about? "I said frankly.
"Oh that boy! Of course Y/N I remember him, so what did he do now?" She exclaimed.
"Nothing, but he wants me back. "I muttered.
"Oh, so what can I do? "She asked.
"I want your advice, if should I give him another chance or not." I said, bitting my lower lip.
"It depends on you, Miss. If you can think that he deserves your forgiveness and to be in your life again along with your unborn babies then I advice you to give it another try, but in all its still up to you on what will you choose forget the past and start your own family or continue to hurt yourself by grieving what happened in the past and not to move on. I am telling you this, is because not from what i experienced but from what I think is right, I know Mr.Styles really did regreted what he has done to you and I know he wants you back because he wants to do the right thing, he wants to correct his own mistakes from the past for the both of you to have your happy ending if you would just give it another shot, as I can see you both still love each other so much, but you are afraid on getting a heart broken again but in love you must learn how to sacrifice for your relationship to have a strong foundation and not only sacrifice but also love and trust, thats all I can tell you, Miss. The rest is you have to discover it yourself. "She advised.
"That was deep, Mel. You are really experienced when it comes to this, I guess your age says it all, and Thank so so much for the wonderful advice. I know you would never fail to give me wise and honest advice, again Thank you. " I said before hanging up.
Maybe I should forgive him and give him another chance,
I have to woman up and I have to face the reality.
I grabbed my purse, phone and keys before heading out to Harry's.

Third persons Pov

As Y/N and Harry headed to each others flat without knowing that they are only exchanging ways.

Your Pov
As drove off to Harry's house, while the traffic light is red, I caught a glimpse of a familiar Range Rover car, it looks like Harry's but I shrugged it off, knowing theres a bunches of range rover car just like his, as I continued to drove off.

After a few minutes I arrived at his flat, I parked in front of his house before getting out of my car as I made my way to Harry's house.

Harry's Pov
As I drove off to Y/N's flat, I saw a very familiar car but there is a lot of car that looks the same so I just shrugged it off.

When I arrived at Y/N's building, I parked my car in front of the building, I hop out of my car before locking it as I made my way to Y/N's building.

Your Pov
I knocked on his door waiting for him to open up but no answer I've been standing here for five minutes but still I got no response of the door opening, I decided maybe I should just leave since he isn't maybe home.

I was about to leave when I heard a very familiar voices.
It's Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn's voices.

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜

Oops! What would happened next?!
Thank you for the 5k read and 215 votes, I love you so much guys! Thank you, thank you!