🇸 🇪 🇨 🇷 🇪 🇹  🇱 🇴 🇻 🇪  🇸 🇴 🇳 🇬  🇧 

Previously:
Did you really just thought that Harry loved you?"My inner voice said.

No, I don't know.

I feel like my world came crashing down upon me.

And I didn't even noticed that I am in the middle of the road before I got hit by a big truck.
All I heard was the driver talking to the paramedics on the phone before everything went black ....

Niall's Pov
"How could you, mate?" I retaliate.
He stayed silent, he just stood there like a lunatic, he is.
"I can't believe you, H. I all warned you about no one dates my sister but yet you provoked what I said! you didn't listen to me at all! And now, I find you denying your relationship with my sister! What kind of boyfriend are you? You're sick man." I yelled at him angrily.
"I'm sorry! I am just afraid on how you would react about it. So I decided to stay silent but that was a dick move of me." He spoke clearly ashamed and defeated.
"You're - I was interrupted with my phone ringing.
So I fish it out of my pocket before I press the answer button.
"Hello. "I said through the phone.
"Is this Mr. Niall Horan? "An unknown voice asked.
"Yes, speaking. "I answered.
"Mr. Horan, you're sister Emma is on the hospital, she got on an accident."The voice said.
I feel like I was knocked out of my breath.
Emma is in the hospital?!
Emma is in an accident?
What kind of sick joke is this?

Then it hit me.

I should have ran after her, I should have!
I shouldn't have stayed and talked to this scroundrel!

I just stood there shock unable to speak or move. I didn't even noticed I dropped my phone on the floor.

"This is all your fault. "I suddenly attacked Harry when my eyes landed on him.
"This is all your fucking fault! If you just didn't fucked up my sister wouldn't have been there, she wouldn't have been on that accident if you didn't hurt her none of this will happen. "I shouted while my fist collided with his face.
"What? She, she's on an accident? "As his face pales.
"Yes and this is all your fault, if you just didn't hurt her, she should have been here not in that damned hospital. " I grimaced.
"I know and I'm sorry. " He apologized ashamed of himself.
"You should be." I snapped at him before I left his apartment to go and find my sister since o forgot to asked what hospital she's in.

Fuck! How am I supposed to find her? Maybe I should start looking for her just nearby.

Emma's Pov
I can't believe I almost got hit by a truck or a car, I don't really know since everything happened so fast my brain barely process everything, but I'm lucky though that there is someone who saved me before the truck or what that is hits me.

So here I am sitting on the hospital bed since I sprained my arm from the accident, so no big deal. But if Niall finds out this is a BIG DEAL for him.

I am really scared on what might happen into that guy who saved me. I hope he's okay.
I was suddenly interrupted by a nurse, who entered my room.
"Sorry to interrupt you, Ms. Horan. I just came here to give you this." The nurse said as she hands me my phone and I gave her a confused look.
"The paramedics found it, when they were rescuing you. "She explained.
"Oh, Thanks." I thanked her.
"No problem, and I just wanted to inform you I called one of your relatives, I think, to let him know that you're in the hospital. "She smiled.
"Okay." I simply said before she left.
I don't mind her calling anyone except Harry, of course.

Niall's Pov
I dialed Emma's phone, hoping one of the nurse will answer her damned phone, so I could ask what hospital she's in because I'm getting frantic here.
I don't know what I feel right now.
I might go nuts.
Her phone rings, in the second ring she picked up.
"Thank god! What hospital is my sister in? Is she okay? What is her room number? "I bombarded the nurse or whoever is this I am talking to.
"Hello brother, I'm fine so don't worry about me just a little sprain but in all I'm alright, so calm your tots down. " I heard a familiar voice said.
Is this really her?" My mind thought.
"Yes, Niall. This is your sister, the one and only." I can hear her giggles.
"Oh my gosh! But I thought you got on an accident? "I asked confusedly.
"Why don't you come in here? So I can explain everything to you, eh? "She suggested.
"And oh, by the way I'm here in St. James hospital. "She adds.
"Okay, I'm coming." I said before hanging up the phone call.

Phew! I'm happy that my sister is fine. I can finally breathe.

A/N
Hey emmastyles27!
I'm so sorry if it took me long enough before I am able to update your request, so here it is. Hope you like it!