🇭 🇪 🇳 🇩 🇦 🇱 🇱  🇩 🇷 🇦 🇲 🇦  🇮 🇮 🇮 

Harry's POV
From the day that Y/N caught me cheating behind her back, with Kendall. It is the biggest mistake that ever done in my entire life,the guilt is eating me alive coz' I've cause too much pain on her heart,the girl that I promised to protect her, the girl that I promised everything and the love of my life but I failed her instead of granting my promises, I was the one who destroyed it.
I destroyed her trust and faith in me because of my stupidness and for being a real dick.

And from the day she left me, I was miserable day by day passed made it more worse. I tried to call her a plenty of times, texted her like almost every minute I even mailed her some flowers and chocolates but no nothing, she didn't answered my calls nor texts, and she didn't even take any of my flowers and chocolates instead she sends it back to me.
She throughly hates me.
And I also realized, that what I really did is really²× horrible because she just flew out London to Kansas,just to surprise me and to see me but instead she witnessed me (her now ex-bf) ;(is) cheating on her. And not only that, also I think she thought that the boys is keeping this a secret to her but no, they aren't, I was my fault because I threatened them, so that leave them no choice but to shut up.
I only made it worst coz' the boys won't even talk to me nor even look at me. I am so disgust with myself because of how horrible that I treated them,especially my Girl.
I tried to visit her in her flat,whenever I've got a chance, but I failed she won't answer or she isn't home?, I really do not know. But one day, I tried to visit her, and knocked on her door to open up but instead of her, it was her next door,who heard my pleads and told me that she moved out a couple of weeks ago, and she's selling it and that made me more sad coz' I couldn't get her back, she already moved on.

Guess I should do the same!?

♥Π♥Π♥Π♥Π♥Π

Your POV
Today I'm meeting with Liam because I think I deserve an explaination on why did he let Harry cheat on my back, does he really know? Or he just found out? Even until now,it still hurts I feel like someone stabbed me. But I have to avoid this kind of emotions, so I won't get stressed and its bad for the babies.

And meeting him at lunch in Nandos, and to be honest with you, I miss the boys, I really really do.but I have to lost our contact due to what happened.
I didn't even notice the time its already 11:30 am,I left my apartment,and hired a taxi to take me to Nandos.

*************
Liam's POV
Today,I'm meeting with Y/N but harry doesn't know about it nor I'm not planning on telling him and because he doesn't deserves to know. Letting him hurt her is enough.
I'm currently getting dressed, then I heard Lou and Harry's voices,so i eavesdrop their conversation.
Lou, I am really sorry for what I did, I know I am not worthy for your forgiveness and there is no excuses for it but just let me tell you something, I really did regretted what I did to you, well not just you but all of you, especially Her. I am so sorry for threatening you guys, I know have no right to do it to my own bestmates, but please help me to talk to her or just to see her that she's okay, please lou!! Harry pleaded with a teary eyes.
Haz, you know she thought that we're all against her, so I'm sorry, Harry but I couldn't help you. "Louis said disappointedly.
And I forgive you, Hazza. And I am happy that you've realized that, but I 'll suggest you that maybe you should find your own way to do that, you know, you should look for information about her or what about you start on looking for an information about where she is now? Lou said calmly whilst comforting him.
Thanks, lou. You're a great lad. "He said forcing a fake smile.
Maybe?...No liam! ....no you shouldn't or Should I?

************
So? How was it? Isn't it intense?
and so what do you want, should you and him get back together? Or not?
please comment down, Five comments then I'll update it, Love lots ...