His Gold Digger Girlfriend

Requested by: @AllieMcDonald7

Allie's Pov
My bestfriend and I were shopping when we saw Harry's devil girlfriend, Genna. I honestly don't like her. Its not that I am being a judgemental bitch but I am just looking out for my bestfriend Harry and besides she's a total bitch when it comes up to me. It's safe to say she hates me while I hate her, too.
"Look Allie, its Genna. Isn't it?" My bestfriend asked pointing the blond girl that my bestfriend is dating.
"Yes, its her and don't point her cause we don't want to get her attention, do we? "I raised my eyebrow at her.
"Okay, wait! Who is that guy that she's with? "She asked quizzically.
"I don't know. Its her to know and for us to find out." I laughed on what I just said because I don't know if it makes any sense.
"Why are you laughing?" She asked looking at me like I'm some sort of psycho.
"Nothing. "I shrugged.
"Come on and let's go get that slut busted." I smugly smirked.
"Okay." She said before following me.
As we entered the restaurant that where the witch is, trying to act normal so it wouldn't be so obvious. And luckily the table behind them is empty, so we took it without a doubt.
"Good evening beautiful ladies I'll be your server for tonight, so what would you two like?" He winked before he handed us the menu.

What a flirt!

"I'll have the Italian supreme, handsome." My friend flirted back while I rolled my eyes at her secretly.
"And I'll have the Chicken Pesto." I politely smiled.

What? He's attractive but not as attractive as Harry of course😉.

"I'll be back in a jiffy, ladies." He winked at me.
Megan was about to say something when we heard a shriek behind us, so we turn our head to see what's happening with Genna.
Oh my gosh! What the actual fuck?! She is making out with a guy not just some any guy but one of Harry's best mates.
Then I heard a camera clicks and that's when Genna noticed us.
"Meg." I whispered.
"Allie? Megan? What the hell are you doing here?" Genna angrily yelled pushing the guy that she's making out with.
"We should ask you that." Megan snapped.

⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪⏩⏪
A/N
Hey @AllieMcDonald7!
You're request is finally done! I'm sorry if it took me a long time and for the short chapter but don't worry next time I'll try my best to write it a little longer.
Luv you!😘