Best friend and Cousin's Boyfriend 3

Dixie's POV
I unconsciously woke up at the sound of my mother's panicking voice. I maybe able to hear but I can't be able to move my body, It feels like there are thousands of sack of sand that is on my body that made me unable to move.
"Dixie, Please hold on just a minute. Your father is calling an ambulance to rescue you. Please just hold on." I heard my mom's voice said with a lace of sorrow in her voice. But I can feel the guilt that is evident in her dry voice as she spoke to me.
I wanted to tell her how much I love and for causing a great chaos in our family that I just got us in.
It's because of me and my stupidity. If I just planned about it then they might choose to believe me, but I guess justice here doesn't go with your way, as you thought it would be.
"Baby, I'm so sorry for picking your cousin against you, you're my daughter I should've fight for what you believe in because I know you better than anybody else does. And I am sorry for that I hope you forgive, mommy for doing that. I am so sorry my dear. I didn't know what I was thinking, I didn't thought of what you might actually feel or how it'll affect you. I admit my darling, mommy was wrong. And I hope you have the heart to give your parents another chance to make this things right. "Before she kissed my forehead and that's the lasting I heard when the siren of the ambulance was heard. I could barely keep with it.

Harry's POV
DAMN! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT FOR ABANDONING MY BEST FRIEND, Y/N. SHE WAS RIGHT. HER SLUT OF A COUSIN IS A CHEATER! SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! HOW CAN I CALL A PERSON WHO IS ONLY LOOKING OUT FOR ME A MANIPULATIVE PERSON? F***, I WAS SO MEAN TO HER THAT DAY,  I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING! I TOLD HER LOTS OF HURTFUL THINGS. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ASK FOR HER FORGIVENESS?

Y/M/N'S POV (Your mother's name)

"Mrs. And Mr. Y/L/N, I've got a bad news for you that you might not be able to take this very well. You're daughter has an amnesia. Because of the force of how hard she hit her head when she lose consciousness and her amnesia is also caused by excessive stress that gave her the big trigger to forget all of her memories." As the doctor finished his explanation, my body couldn't take the news that much so I fell of off where I am, crying, this is all my fault! If should've trusted my own daughter, none of this will be happening. She won't try to commit suicide nor thought about killing herself. I made her feel this way.