🇧 🇷 🇪 🇦 🇰  🇺 🇵 🇮 

You and Harry Styles from One Direction are dating for almost seven months now and two days from now we'll be your 7th months anniversary, you couldn't be more happy and excited, You even can't believe that you're relationship went that far since Harry is the flirt of the band and every girls is in love with him, You felt so lucky yet you feel sad since 99.9% of teenage population hates you for being Harry's Girlfriend but you don't give a damn about it, even how much it really hurts, and besides harry is always there to comfort you and to cheer you up and he makes you so happy.

You just got home from work and the house is empty, harrys' car isn't there, so this means he's not yet home. You barely see each other cause your both busy working, and Harry always came home late. And it worries you, he is not getting enough sleep because of work. So you decided to make dinner for the both of you.

After cooking dinner, Harry wasn't home and its getting pretty late. You tried to call him a couple of times but he didn't picked up, you thought to yourself that he might just be busy, so you texted him instead, but he still didn't respond. You got bored for waiting for him, so you watched telly, whilst flipping through the channels, some TV show caught your attention. It was the boys interview, so you decided to watch it.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

"So, boys how are you'll? How was your tour so far?" The interviewer asked them.
"We're good, no scratch that we're having the best time of our lives because we met a lot of awesome people brought us here. and the tour was great and successful, went to many unfamiliar places and had a great time meeting our fans. "Lou said beating Niall.
"And we're actually loving Spain so far." Liam adds, before he can speak more, Niall beats him to it.
"Well, for me I love the food, the fresh seafoods and there is a lot of variety of dishes that we could chose from. " Niall said smiled ear to ear and whilst imagining the food that surrounds him.
"What about your love life?" The interviewer asked.
"Perrie and I are doing, and still going strong. She's the best thing that ever happened to me." Zayn said proudly.
"As for Elle and I are the best and I'm even thinking on taking her out today. "Louis said.
"Soph and I are still the same Relationship Goals. " Liam said proudly.
While Harry stayed quiet, hes not even saying a single word not like before he is the most babbly one when it comes to this.
"What about you, Harry? How are your relationship with Y/N?" The interviewer asked, raising his eyebrow at him.

He sigh before answering "uh, uhm, we're fine, I guess so. " He said but more like questioning the last part. My smile slowly fades away from what he just said. He guess that we're fine? We didn't even fight, and what kind of answer is that haz? My mind thought. As if on cue, the interviewer asked him just like what I thought earlier.
"You guess? What do you mean by that? Care to elaborate, Mr. Styles?"
"Well, uh as you know, we don't see each other that much, we don't have time for each other, and its like we're getting colder and its really complicated. "He said plainly.
"Oh, and what about you, Niall? Are you still available? Cause we can't have you all taken." The interviewer asked Niall changing the subject because of the tension that is building up.
Before Niall can answer, I turned off the tv.
I am so disappointed by his answer, I mean all he said is all TRUE but why he didn't just try to smile or give some emotion. Does he still loves me? Or he doesn't? No, it can't be...

Before my thoughts go deeper, the front door opened and then shuts that means his here.
"Hi." He said when he spotted me.
"Uh, hey. " I said suddenly feeling nervous. He just walk past me and went to the kitchen.

Whats up with him? He didn't even kiss me nor hug me.
Did I do something wrong? Or I am not just good enough?

I followed him to the kitchen, then I saw him eating his leftover pizza.
"Haz, I cooked dinner. "I interfere.
He just shrugged and didn't say a word.
"Harry, whats wrong? Are you upset because we dont talk that much anymore? Or because we don't go out on a date anymore?" I said taking a step towards him.
"I am breaking up with you." He said simply.

I was in a pure shock, so that's why he is acting strange....

.....................

Hey guys! Loving this series?

Want part two?

just comment down and vote ↓↓.