🔅 Chapter 19: Consequences Of Our Words

Thomas's Pov

I was disgusted with myself when I thought of what happened between Abraham and I. It felt like I took advantage of him and wasn't aware till afterward, when it was too late. I yearned to find the good in my actions but, it was difficult.

What made it worst was the images I saw every time I closed my eyes. The flashbacks of my old master and what he did to me, to my father. I was just like him. Using a moment of weakness to seek my own pleasure.

"I'm sorry" I murmured rolling into a ball on the cot.

I was the only one in the cabin since all the other slaves seemed to have disappeared somewhere. I didn't give it much thought especially since my mind was somewhere else. I was worried about how I would look Abraham in the face after what we did, what I did.

He meant something to me, and I wondered what I would see the next time I gazed into his eyes. Would it be disgust, hatred or fear at what I allowed to happen? I've felt it all but, never imagined I could be on the receiving end. I didn't wanna be a monster in his eyes.

"Thomas" a voice whispered in the darkness. Sitting up I looked over by the doorway. Thanks to the light streaming in from the open sky, I was able to see him. He looked like he stepped out of a dream.

"You can't be here" I sighed.

"I wanted to see you. I was worried" Abraham murmured coming over and sitting down beside me on the cot.

"I'm fine. Now please sir, go back" I said.

"You only call me 'sir' when something is bothering you. Is it about what we did?" he asked picking up my hand and wrapping it in both of his.

"It shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry. I got carried away, sir" I stated looking down.

"Don't. Don't apologize or take it back. I wanted to do that with you Thomas" he admitted.

"I hurt you. I should have known better" I huffed.

"I'm okay, you didn't hurt me. This is why I came here. I knew with your past, you'd blame yourself. Please stop. You didn't take advantage of me" he explained lifting my head and staring into my eyes.

"I'm scared" I confessed.

"Me too. I'm scared that this is too go to be true. I've never felt like this and it's terrifying" Abraham hummed.

"I feel the same" I muttered looking at him. He kept his eyes on mine until they started to drift downwards.

"Thomas" he exhaled.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can we do it again?" he asked.

"I don't want to hurt you like last time," I said.

"You didn't. It made me feel close to you" he responded and then began to move. I watched his movements until he was sitting on my lap. His hands grazed my scars but, I didn't move because I liked his touch.

"Abraham" I hummed when he removed his shirt.

"I want you, Thomas" he breathed before kissing me.

"Okay" I conceded giving into the kiss. I held his hips as he began to move on my lap. Even though he wasn't my first, he was the only one I enjoyed. I kissed along his neck, enjoying the way his porcelain sling looked under the moon.

"Please" Abraham begged.

"Your beautiful" I spoke running a hand through his curls. I changed our positions so he was on his back and I was over him.

"I'm not the one that's beautiful, you are. All of you" he whispered raising himself to kiss me. Earlier was fast and awkward. It was perfect but, this time I intended to go slow. As much as he liked to protest, I knew from experience, the first time was painful.

His lips were soft, and I loved the way he trusted me to take the lead. To hold him in my hands take over his body touch. As I claimed his mouth, my hand glided down to his pants. When he felt me removing them he smiled. After taking off the rest of his clothing, I sat up. I tried to commit the view of his bare body to memory. How he had no shame in the way he stared at me.

"Abraham-" I started but, he cut me off.

"Yes. I'm sure. When it comes to you I will always be sure" he answered and I just nodded.

Holding his waist with one hand, I used the other to guide myself. I never looked away from him. As I started to go deeper I could tell he was uncomfortable but, he pushed through. Not once did Abraham tell me to stop and when I was finally all the way in, we were both breathing heavily.

"Please, move" he pleaded. My hips started off slow as I enjoyed how he felt around me. How he gave me complete control over his body until he was begging me to go faster.

"Thomas!" he moaned loudly wrapping his legs around my waist and pulling me closer.

"You have to be quiet, baby" I hummed kissing his forehead.

He nodded but, when I hit this certain part inside of him it all went out the window. The words and noises that left his mouth could have made anyone blush red. I loved it but, I was also scared of someone hearing us so, I kissed him.

Abraham moaned into my mouth and when he reached his climax, I covered his lips with my hand. I could feel the vibration of his scream as he exploded all over my chest. I didn't have to worry about myself, I had learned a long time ago how to be quiet.

"Are you okay?" I asked after I removed myself from inside of him.

"I'm fine" he breathed his chest rising and falling heavily.

"Did I hurt you?" I questioned moving his hair on his forehead. He watched me as I did this.

"I love you," he said and those words caused me to freeze.

"Don't say that" I muttered.

"I love you" he repeated ignoring me.

"Stop" I hissed sitting up and away from him.

"Thomas-" he began.

"No, you can't! You can't love me. Don't ever say that again" I snapped.

🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

Welp. I told y'all this chapter would be interesting. The sex scenes were the way it was for a reason. It fit the time period. Anyway, what do y'all think? Next, we get deeper into the conversation about what Abraham just said.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎