When He Is Scared Sh*tless

JtK

You and Jeff are walking around outside, when all of a sudden- YOU SWEAR- Jeff jumps so high he could've landed in a tree.

"Jeff, you scared me! Are you okay?!"

"N-n-n-noOoOooOo!!!!!"

"What's wrong?!?!?!" You panic, not knowing what to do.

"Th-there's a-a-a-a-a-a c-c-c-c-c-cat!!!!!"

You roll your eyes and walk over to the cat. "Awww, I'm sorry kitty... did the beautiful mass-murderer guy scare you?" The cat then buries its' head in your chest.

"PUT THAT ANIMAL DOWN OR I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN I SWEAR!!!!" You roll your eyes again and set the adorable cat down, and Jeff then does not touch you- or go remotely close to you, for that matter- until you two have gone to your home and taken six showers in a row.

BEN Drowned

You know that BEN is really scared of losing to you in a videogame... sooo...

You've been practicing and Practicing and PRACTICING at his OWN game...

LoZ: Majora's Mask...

And you asked BEN to get into the game, so you could try to beat him again, and of course he said yes.

... -_-

Let's just say he didn't get out from under your bed after you beat him for a LLLOOONNNGGG time...

Eyeless Jack

You two are coming home from a beautiful day out together, Jack with his mask off, but his hood on all day. So no one could see that he didn't have eyes... but on the way home, it instantly became INSANELY foggy outside...

"Y/N, where are you?" Jack asks innocently at first, but you don't hear him.

"OH MY GOD Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?! WHERE DID YOU GO I CAN'T SEE YOU WHERE DID YOU GO OH MY GOD I LOST MY LOVE WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU PLEASE COME BACK I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU I WANT YOU I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!" You hear Jack sob hysterically- right in your face.

"Jack, I haven't gone anywhere. I promise I would NEVER leave you. I love you."

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!! NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN EVER!!!!!"

"I didn't leave you, Jack... but okay. I won't."

He didn't let go of you until the next morning.

Hoody

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Hoody screams, sitting straight up in bed. You instantly sit up too, a little panicky.

"Oh my god, Hoody, are you alright?!?!?!" You say, squarely turning him to face you, and placing your hands gently on his soft cheeks.

{A/N: he takes his hoody/mask off to sleep.}

"Oh, I just had a ni-nighmare... e-e-everything's f-fine now..."

"Things don't sound fine... what was the nightmare about?"

"S-s-smile d-dog and Je-Jeff m-m-murdering m-me..."

"Same dream?" You ask and he nods sullenly and commences into sobbing into your chest...

You'd normally push him away because he'd be being a pervert... but this is a serious time and he's not trying anything. So It's okay.

"It's all okay, they didn't. They wouldn't. Now let's go to sleep..." he nods against your chest and you two lay down and go back to sleep.

Lost Silver

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Silver screams, curled up on the counter, pointing across the room at something that you can't see.

"What, Silver?" You ask frantically, as you rush into the room and to him, curled up on your island counter.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bug-g-g-g-g!!!!!!!!!" He hyperventhilates, pointing across the room at the door, where there's a little cream-colored butterfly, batting its wings at the window.

"Silver. Seriously? it's a little butterfly." You start to walk over to the window, but Lost Silver grabs your hoody sleeve.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!! Y-y-you'll D-D-DIEEE!!!" he screeches in your ear, giving you an immediate headache.

"Silver, let go of me!!! I can handle a simple butterfly." you tear away from Silver gently and go to open the window, and the little butterfly flutters out the window. You close the window and sigh exasperatedly, turning around to face Silver.

"Silver, butterflies are NOTHING to be afraid of."

"They'll kill you in your sleep..." Silver mumbles as he walks down the hall, throwing his arms up in the air. Just as he brings them back down, they disappear.

"Sh-shit." he grumbles, and you just laugh as you follow him down the hall to your room to cuddle and watch movies. 

Ticci Toby

"You're really not afraid of anything?" you ask him, and he just smiles at you.

"Nope!" he smirks, laughing and twitching a little.

"So you wouldn't be scared if I did... this?" you smile at him before jumping out the window.

"Y/N, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He begins to cry as he looks out over the edge of your balcony, to see you safely bouncing on the trampoline placed strategically under your balcony. Ticci Toby sighs in relief, and jumps off of the balcony to join you on the trampoline. He tackles you and kisses you, hugging you tightly.

"Never... Do... That... Again..." he says, kissing your forehead as you both lay together, looking up at the clouds and the stars.

"So you ARE afraid of something!"

"Ugh, fine... but it's only because I love you so much."

hehehe.... soooooo... I've been away for far too long...

I'm so sorry.

Please forgive me.

I've had total writer's block for this story...

Please help me.

I need ideas, otherwise I can't update... :(

Wouldn't that just be so sad?!?!?!

So you guys should be even more amazing and comment some random and fun ideas!!! Please!!!!!

Also, you have total permission to yell at me for not updating for sooooooooooooo long.

Sincerely,

Blondiemattson_93 .

Happy reading, my human beans!!!