When He Doesn't Take No For An Answer

Jeff (apologizing for the super long one in advance)

So... its been about four days sinse Jeff and you had that awkward encounter. You don't know when he's coming back or where he's going to enter when he does. Just in case he decides to show up tonight while your parents begin to fly to Peru on a "vacation" for the next year, you leave your window unlocked. Luckily, you are left in the hands of your Butler, Sebastian (A/N: hahaha lol you'll laugh if you know who he is) and he's fairly young, only two or three years older than you, and you've grown up around him.

Little do you know that he's been harboring an amazingly giant love for you for the past three years...

No he hasn't!

Yep.

No!

Relax, he'll never tell you. He knows he's not allowed.

Whatever, conscience.

Anyway...

You unlock your window, but leave everything else locked.

That's right. Lock him out. When he tries to enter through the door, He'll HAVE to climb up to your window, and you'll have total control of the situation.

Conscience, shut up. I'm not going to do anything to him!!!

Aww come on!!! He's a WORLD-RENOUNED PSYCHO KILLER!!! HE DESERVES IT!!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!

No.

Why???

I don't care if he decides to kill us- he's someone, other than you, to interact with.

Ouch!!! Harsh.

Deal with it.

xx

You sit up straight, tuning in to the acute sound of your french window opening. Seeing a tall, lanky figure in the entrance in the moonlight, you lay back down and close your eyes.

What if... it isn't Jeff? What if it's someone who will ACTUALLY kill us?

SHUT UP CONSCIENCE!!! You see the lamp light flood into your room through your eyelids. Oh no...

"Hey Y/N... I'm here." You then open your eyes after you feel him sit on the open side of your bed. You sigh in relief as you sit up in bed, keeping the duvet covering you, because you are cold from the wind that came in earlier.

"Mmmm... H-Hey, Jeff..." you reply groggily. He chuckles.

"Now, you won't be deprived of my beauty any longer- for a while, at least." You feel your cheeks heat a little, because you actually think he's beautiful.

Good thing he can't read your mind...

Yeah, That would just fuel his ego.

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN? IS EVERYTHING OKAY UP THERE?" Sebastian yells up to you.

"Yeah, everything is all good!" you call back.

"So, who's this... Sebastian dude?" Jeff asks.

"He's... our butler." You look at him and instantly know what he's thinking. Y/N he's gonna-

"JEFF NO DON'T MAKE HIM GO TO SLEEP PLEASE I-" You yell at Jeff as he reaches your door.

"Y/N I don't think everything's okay!!! I'm on my way up!!!" Sebastian yells, and soon his footsteps are heard coming up the stairs. Jeff looks back at you.