When He's Being Perverted

Jeff

This time, he asked if he could come over, and you decided you were comfortable around him, so you just had your spandex and a tank top on with a messy bun and, of course, makeup {A/N: unless you don't wear makeup}.

¤One hour later¤

"Babe, I'm here!!!" Jeff calls, and you step out of your room and peek your head around the end hall corner to see him stand in front of your closed door. You send him a soft smile. He "winks" at you (slaps his hand over his eye) which makes you giggle, making him smile.

{Yes, we all know he has a scarred smile. This is when you can tell he's actually meaning to smile.}

"Come here, babe." he motions you to him with his arms wide, and, much like a five-year-old child, you run around the corner and jump into his arms, and his hands go right to your ass. You jolt, a little startled, and give him a weird look, kind of scolding him.

"Hey!!! Th-that's my butt, J-Jeff!" you stutter, and he just smirks at you.

"But it's just so cute... and touchable..." You roll your eyes, but smile and kiss him anyway. You hop down and he lets go of you, and you turn to go and sit on the couch, and he smacks your ass. You snap your head around to glare at him, and he just shrugs his shoulders and bends his elbows, giving you a "What are you gonna do" innocent-like look.

"I couldn't help it!" You smile and shake your head as he follows you to the couch, and you spend the rest of the day with him, laughing and having flirty banter all day.

BEN Drowned

You were sitting against the foot of your bed, your elbows resting on your knees, with the Xbox controller in your hands, and you just finish the final level of Final Fantasy IVX. You smile, and then suddenly, BEN pops his head through your television.

"See, Y/N? I knew you could beat it!!!" he smiles at you, and you smile back at him, because he encouraged you with little messages all throughout the session of gaming. Then, his eyes drop a little, and you realize after a few moments that you're wearing a low scoop-cut tank top.

"BEN!!! Stop staring at my chest!!!" You playfully scold him, crossing your arms in an 'x' to cover yourself up.

"Oh, come on, you know you love me." he says, cheekily grinning at you, and you roll your eyes, but smile, and you get up and close the distance between you two.

"You know I do." And you smile, but you only cup his face... and kiss his nose. he pouts at you, but you just laugh and sit back where you were after changing the game to the next Final Fantasy, and BEN joins you, sitting next to you and cheering you in as he -not-so-sneakily- glances at your chest every few minutes, earning multiple smacks from him for staring and distracting you from your game, you two laughing and having fun.

Masky

You invited him over, and he brought a cheesecake, and you gladly accepted sharing it with him. You two were sitting on the couch, eating with forks, the cheesecake between the two of you, you two facing each other and talking. He suddenly distracted you by taking his mask off, and as you awed at his beautiful facial features, a little cheesecake fell down your shirt, and you snapped out of the eye contact you two held, and he couldn't help but look down at where it happened to land. He wouldn't stop staring. You cleaned yourself up, and ate the cheesecake, because, let's face it: who wouldn't? He immediately blushed, and you look up to see him staring and blushing, then you blush and covee yourself with the blanket you had on the back of the couch. He then snaps out of it, and blushes a darker shade as he turns his head and stares at the ground.

"Sorry, Y/N. I know that was totally inappropriate-" You interrupt him by kissong the corner of his mouth, where there was a little cheesecake. He looks up to you with a surprised look, but a happy one.

"You had some cheesecake there." you cheekily smile at him, and you two smile and then continue to eat together, laughing and talking the day away, Masky stealing glances at your chest when you weren't looking, and never getting caught.

Hoody

So? Sinse your dad had died, your mom had gone into a state of depression, and totally forgot you existed, and she left a note- to your dad- that she's going tk be gone for the next couple of weeks, and she's going to see him when she gets back. You are totally confused, but you go along with it, seeing as it was her way of coping. Hoody came over as soon as she left, not knowingly.

"Hey Hoody." you said, winking at him.

"Hey, beautiful." he said as you bury yourself in his warm, plush yellow hoodie.

{A/N: haha... see what I did there?}

His hands slowly slide down your back, and his hands grab your bum, and gives it a squeeze, and you squeak with the shock.

"Ack!!! Hoody!!!???!?!?!?!" you squeal.

"What? I love that!" He flirtatiously winks at you before squeezing your bum again. You squeal again, and you playfully push him away from you.

"S-Stop!" you stutter between giggles. He pulls you back to him, and pulls his mask off and his hood as well, and you stare into his intoxicating green eyes as he stares back into your eyes.

"You're so beautiful, I just-" he stops himself mid-sentence, and grabs your bum and scoops you up as you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I just want to..." he brushes your nose with his; your eyelids flutter. A stern look takes cover of his face, and he shuts his eyes.

"But I won't." he firmly, yet softly states. He slowly sets you down, his hands settling on your lower back.

"But someday... maybe... you can." you whisper, and you slowly lean up and kiss his nose ever so softly. Then, when you stand normally in his arms again, he gives your bum another squeeze, and you push his chest again, giggling and he smiles, at you giggling, and pretty soon you're both laughing, and spend the rest of the day messing around and teasing each other.

Silver (!!!!!)

{Okay, so this scenario is really hard for me to do for Silver, so if it sucks, I'm verry sorry.}

Silver has been at your house for a couple of hours, and you were in the kitchen making the mix for cherry pie, while Silver was patiently waiting, sitting ob the couch in the living room...

OR SO YOU THOUGHT.

In actuality, Silver was silently coming up behind you. He suddenly wraps his arms around your torso, and gently squeezes at your chest. You jolt from being startled, and Silver instantly lets go, and takes a couple steps back, but still ends up getting hit in the face with flour. He spits the powder out of his mouth, and you can't help but smile.

"What?" you say, not ask. "That's what you get for grabbing me. Especially because it was a surprise!" and you both end up laughing... until you have flour all over your shirt. You stop laughing, and Silver immediately starts to apologize, and you tKe the chance to throw more flour at him. You two spend the rest od the day having a food fight, and making an amazing cherry pie...

(then cleaning it up, of course, because I wouldn't let her leave the kitchen without doing so. Clever little me;})

Conscience, shush.

Okay, so this is the next chapter I have posted!!! Please, comment who was your favorite, and if you have any ideas for scenarios, I will try my best to make them good, and I will dedicate the chapter to you! Also, please vote, fan, and stay cool, my human beans:)