When You Kiss (Officially)

The Lost Silver scenario will be off of the "When He Gets Drunk" scenario, and will go into detail.

Jeff

Jeff has been really sweet recently, and you are swept away by a happy surprise every time he does something else wonderful.

Today, Jeff is coming over for sure, but you don't know when.

^Around ten p.m.^

You start mind-talking to your conscience. "Why hasn't he shown up yet? I've waited all day, made sure the house was clean, and I made sure I looked okay too! And I've been sitting here, patiently waiting, and he probably isn't even going to show up he-"

"Y/N, I'm here... I'm so sorry I'm extremely late, I know, but I have something to make up for it." He pulls a long-ish Tiffany's box out of his hoody's pocket, as you meet him inside the doorway.

"Go ahead, open it." you take it from him softly, and open the box after slipping the pretty ribbon off of the box, and gasp in surprise and happiness.

"I knew you'd like it." you smile as he takes the silver necklace with a beautiful diamond "J" pendant on it, lifts it out of the box, and steps behind you, clasping it around your neck. You turn around, and place your hands behind his neck.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being a good boyfriend. You have been so, so sweet to me, and I love it." and he starts to open his mouth to protest, but you stop him by kissing him sweetly. The kiss takes him by surprise at first, but he quickly takes in the moment, and kisses you back just as sweetly as he's been lately.

BEN Drowned

There's this game you've been trying and trying and TRYING to beat, but you just can't.

"Ugh, BEN, how the fuck am I supposed to do this?! I mean, I've NEVER had a problem with a game -EVER- but, I just can't seem to do it!" you sigh roughly in frustration, burying your face in your hands, almost on the verge of tears.

"Calm down, honey... It'll be okay. May I come out?"

"Yes, please." you speak, and he pauses your game, and he steps out and pulls you onto his lap, him leaning against the end of your bed. He wraps his arms around you, and places his fingers over yours, and after unpausing the game, he glides your fingers over the buttons of the controller, and within minutes, he has helped you beat the end of the game. You gasp, happy that you have a wonderful boyfriend that helps you with whatever.

In the excitement of the moment, you turn yourself around on his lap and put your hands on the sides of his face and bring his lips to yours, and he tenses up at first, then he relaxes into the kiss, his arms slipping to the small of your back, and your hands slip into his blonde hair, knocking his green hat to the floor. You wrap your legs around him, and deepen the kiss. After neither of you have any breath, you pull apart, and rest your forehead on his.

"That was... unexpected..." BEN breathlessly says, and you both smile, eyes closed.

"BEN... thank you." you say, before kissing him again.

Masky

"Y/N, I have something for you."

"What is it?" you ask, extremely curious as to what it could be.

"I'll give it to you, if you close your eyes."

"Okay, done." you say after your eyes are closed.

"And you have to spin around three times."

"Okay." you spin around three times, and almost fall, but you catch yourself.

"And you have to answer one question."

"Okay, give me the question."

"What would you do if I did... this?" he says, and you're confused for a second, but then you feel lips pressed against yours and you relax into the kiss, kissing him back sweetly. After he pulls away, you answer with a smile.

"I would kiss you back." you say, before pulling him to you and kissing him again.

{A/N: Sorry, I had writer's block for this... I hope it isn't too short... Sorry.}

Hoody

Today is a lazy day for you and your boyfriend. You have a hoody on that can fit at least three people in it, and you are standing in the kitchen, when Hoody comes up in front of you and crouches, and stands up in your hoody, close enough to you that you feel a little intoxicated.

"Hoody, what are you-"

"Shh, shh shh shh..." he says, putting a finger gently to your mouth. "Just trust me." he moves his hand away and puts both of them on the small of your back after lifting his mask off, and he kisses you with the sweetness of one of Laughing Jack's sweet candies.

"Hoody... you're so silly..." you pant after you break away for air.

"Ha, you know you love me." he says, and kisses you again before getting out of your hoody.

"Now, let's go get fat and be lazy!" he says excitedly, which makes you laugh and follow him to the living room with heaps of junk food.

Lost Silver

{A/N: This is taking place after the "When He Gets Drunk" scenario.}

"Silver, why'd you do tha-" but he interrupts you by crashing his lips to yours, and you totally forget what you were gonna chew him out for as you tossed caution to the wind and kissed him back with as much passion and fire as a volcano erupting and an earthquake happening at the same time. Silver ran his tongue across your bottom lip, but you denied him and he then squeezed your bum, getting an unintended moan from you, and taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. His tongue explored your mouth as you deepened the kiss, tugging at his hair, causing him to let out a moan, which made you smile and both of you blush.

You broke the kiss for much needed air, and you rest your head against his shoulder, in the crook of his neck.

"You're so amazing... Y-Y/N..." he says sincerely, even though he's out of breath. "You as well... You're... perfect..." and you softly kiss his neck, and he shivers... you seem to have hit a sensitive spot... You'll have to remember that for a later time.

Offenderman

"Y/N, why do they all keep looking at you?" Offendy says, frustrated.

"Who?"

"Them. That group of guys." he gestures to them, and when you look at the group they smile, wave, and wink suggestively at you.

"Oh... I-I umm... I don't know..."

"Well, can I prove you're mine?"

"How-" but before you can finish your sentence, his lips are on yours, and you melt right into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, and taking his hat and putting it on your head. When you are done, he looks back to see the group of boys angrily walking off, and he smirks.

"You look good in my hat, sexy..." that makes you blush, and he smiles before you put it back on his head, and you hold his hand, continuing to explore the mall together.

Okay, so I personally L-O-V-E this chapter! My favorites are BEN'S and Silver's... and I think Hoody's is adorable! Tell me what you think and comment your favorite!