Offenderman!!!!!!!!! hehe:)

{A/N: Okay, so no one has requested anyone or anything, so I decided to add Offenderman all by my lonely self.:(:(:( but I don't know why, Offenderman is one of my favorite creepypastas, and he never ceases to make me laugh! so here it is!}

When you meet

Well, today just sucked for you. Your dad and mom had a fight, and both of your parents drove off in different vehicles in opposite directions. You don't know where they went, or how long they'll be gone... you just locked yourself in your room and cringed at every shout and noise made by them.

After you heard the door slam- TWICE- you slowly sulked into your bathroom to look at yourself.

Y/N, clean yourself up at least. You know you didn't cause this. This isn't your fault. But you still should take care of yourself- you look like absolute shit.

"Why, thanks, conscience. That totally makes me feel better."

Whatever helps you, sweetie.

You scoff at your conscience, and a smile tugs at the corner of your lips.

"Wow, we really DO look like shit." you and your conscience both laugh, and you proceed to cleaning yourself up.

By now, its around midnight, and you're just laying on your bed... doing nothing.

"Conscience, I don't really care about the danger out there right now, I just want to go on a walk. Clear my head, you know?"

Sigghh... Okay. Just be careful, alright? I mean, this is my body too.

"Haha, okay. I'll be extra careful." You grab y/f/h (your fave hoody) and slip on some jeans, then walk down and out of your house, locking it behind you with the house key that hangs from a long, silver necklace chain around your neck.

"I'm off on an adventure!" you smile, hearing your conscience laugh at you and your silly antics.

~an hour and a half later~

"Wh...where am I?" you say into the wind, with no answer. You walk ahead some more, and stop, peering down an alleyway. You turn back around to walk back the way you came, but something stops you...

A Tendril.

You are about to scream your heart out for help, when another tendril wraps gently over your mouth.

"Hey there little lamb... you seem to have lost your way." he uncovers your mouth for you to speak, but you try to scream anyway, and he covers your mouth again, while you just glare at him. he looks like he's trying to hide something.

"Shh, shh... I don't want someone else to hear us." he then uncovers your mouth again, and you glare at him.

"Why did you grab me..." you growl at him.

"Well, because I was going to do some things to you... but now..."

"But now what?" you ask, now innocently, curiously peering at him.

"Now... I don't want to hurt you. You...you're too... sweet...innocent..."

"So you think I'm a goody-two shoes." He ignores you, continuing his sentence.

"Beautiful..." your jaw drops a little.

This is when you decide to take in his features. He has a crooked, enchanting smile with what seems to be no other facial features, but you can't tell because his hat is covering where his eyes and nose would be. He is very tall, and is wearing a trench coat that is partly open, showing his toned, pale torso off, and he is wearing black jeans.