When You Meet One Of His Friends

Jeff

Today, Jeff has decided you would meet one of his best friends... someone named Ben, it all you know.

{She doesn't know his name is all capitals, so that's why it isn't capitalized.}

"So, Jeff, tell me about Ben, please, so I know what to expect, at least a little bit, please?" Jeff nods his head in polite understanding.

"BEN is a gamer. A TOTAL gamer. There probably isn't a game or consol he hasn't played- and beat." you nod.

"Okay, so he's a gamer. But what does he look like? How does he act?"

"Well, he's blonde, and he likes green clothing items... And as for the way he acts? Well... let's just say that he thinks he's... very favored among girls."

"Oooookayyyyy?"

"Don't worry babe, I'll keep you safe from him." You nod, holding his hand just a liiiiittle bit tighter.

"Here we are, where he said he'd meet us."

"In a videogame store-"

"Hey, Jeff!" BEN says, popping out of a tv screen, making you squeal and hide behind Jeff.

He can come out of screens?!?!?! What the Fu-

Conscience, don't judge.

Whatever...

"So, who's your... friend?" BEN asks, scanning you up and down after he walks over to meet you two. Jeff pulls you close to him and puts his arm around your shoulders.

"BEN, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N, this is BEN."

"Pleased to meet you, BEN." You stick your hand out for him to shake, but he kisses it gently instead, making your cheeks turn a little pink.

"BEN, don't even try."

"I wasn't planning on it. I have a beautiful girlfriend of my own, and I don't plan on cheating on her."

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrre.

Conscience! We just met him! Don't judge him, like I said earlier!

And like I said earlier- Whatever...

BEN Drowned

"BEN, I want to meet one of your friends. Please?" you ask one day, as you two were walking through a park.

"Okay, let's go meet one of them right now!" He says excitedly to you, and you smile and follow him. You both walk through the woods, and end up at a GINORMOUS mansion in the middle of the deep, deep woods. BEN goes to knock in the door, and it opens.

"Slender? You hooooome?" BEN calls, and you stand just inside the closed door, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, a tal, white figure in a nice suit appears in front of you and BEN, and you can't help but freeze in fright.

Oh my god... it's Slender Man!!!!! Run for your f*cking life, Y/N!!! get the f*ck out of here!!!

You try to turn around, you really do, but you are too frozen in fright to move.

"Y/N, this is Slenderman, Slenderman, this is Y/N, my beautiful girlfriend." BEN beams, seeming so proud to call you his girlfriend.

"A pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Slenderman says, bowing to you, and you are so shocked that you feint.

¤Three hours later- at your home¤

"Uughhhhh... Wh-what happened?" you ask, slowly sitting up in your bed.