When He Comes Over Drunk

Jeff

Ever sinse your first date with Jeff, you two have been spending a lot of time around each other, and he's even made you stay outside a few houses late at night while he made people "Go To Sleep"... but you just plug your ears and go "la la la" while he's... you know.

So today, you two have plans to hang out at your house, and you are comfrotable enough around him that you don't have to get ready for the day. You are sitting in your room talking yo your friend on the phone, when you hear the door open and slam shut.

"I'M HERE!!!!!" Jeff announces, and you just laugh as you finish talking to your friend and walk down the hall to greet him.

"Mmmhey Yyy/nnn!!!" he slurrs.

"Are you... Drunk?" you ask seriously.

"mmm-abso frrreakkin luuuttelly!" he admits, stumbling into your arms.

"Sssinse wwhhen aare yyou sssso bblurrry?" he laughs, then hiccups, and you wrap his arm over your shoulders.

"Here, Jeff. Let's sit you down on the couch and I will get you some water." He giggles and you set him down, and when you come back from the kitchen with food and water, he's passed out on the couch.

You sigh, and set the stuff down on the end table, and put in a movie. About halfway through it, he moves and cuddles into your side in his sleep, and you blush, and run your hands lazily through his hair, and he smiles in his sleep (not the cut one, duh guys). You smile too, and when the movie ends, you carefully set him on the couch so you don't wake up, and you put the movie away, and clean up a little bit. You look outside and see that it's dark out, which means that it must've been dusk whem Jeff showed up. You go to your closet and get an extra blanket and pillow, then go back to a passed-out Jeff in the living room. You look down at him lovingly, and cover him up, then lay him down on the pillow.

You really do like him, don't you?

Yeah...

Well, if you do, then I do.

Really?

Yeah...

BEN Drowned

*knock knock knock*

"Who the hell could it be? It's 1:45 in the morning..." you groggily rub your eyes as you sluggishly move down the hall to your front door. You open your door to see BEN about to fall down on you, but you catch him.

"Heyyyyy Y/NNNNN... How'shshshsh lifffe?" he slurrs.

"BEN, I think you should probably come inside and lay down."

"With you, Glaadddlyyy..." he laughs, and hiccups. When he stands up, he suddenly rushes past you and down the hall, into your room, and jumps on to your bed, sreaming "I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!" You just laugh and look at him from the doorway.

"YYY/NNNNN COOOME JOIIIIIN MMMEEE!!!!!" He whines playfully, and you shrug and jump on the bed next to him.

"BEN, are you drunk?" you ask knowingly.

"mmmmmmaaaaaayyyyyybbbbbbe?" he questions back, and you both laugh as he pulls you into his arms on the bed.

"I love you, Y/N." His tone goes serious.

"wh-what?" you ask in disbelief of what he just said.

"I love... you..." he says right before he passes out on your bed, you still in his arms.

He just said... He just said-

I know... what he said. Now just let me believe it for a little bit longer...

xx

And with that, you fall asleep in his arms on your bed.

I approve of him...

Thank you, conscience...

Masky

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/NNNNN!!!" Masky yells through your house, bursting in through the kitchem window. You stand up from eating your cheesecake and look at a crumpled up Masky on the floor.

"What are you talking about? My birthday isn't for another seven months, Masky!" You say as you help him up.

"Come on, let's go jump on the trampoline!!! Let's go skydiving!!! Come on, Y/NNNN!!!" He grabs your hand and drags you through the city until you get to the lake shore.

"Let's swim with the dolphins!" he says, dragging you into the shallow water.

"Masky! Are you drunk?"

"Pshhhh!! Nnnnnnnnooooo?" he slurrs, confirming that he is. He throws you into the water, and you two get soaked in the water in the middle of the night, laughing and watching Masky pretend to fly, and be marine animals, and all kinds of things. Then, he swims up to you, and sits in the water, which is about to his chest in height. He pulls you to face him in front of him.

"Masky, where is your mask?"

"On shhhore." he looks into your eyes, and you blush. (You're sitting, he's kneeling, making him a few inches taller than you.)

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you blushing?"

"W-well, I j-just hadn't remembered wh-what you looked like without y-your mask on, a-and I-I just-"

"You talk too much." he interrupts you, then kisses you softly, with a lot of feeling. You are shocked at first, but kiss back quickly.

Do you KNOW what you are doing?!

Go away, conscience...

You shut your conscience out, and finish sweetly kissing Masky.

"Wow, Y/N... Yyyou're amazzzzing..." he slurrs and you two walk back to your house, him still stumbling a little bit. You make it home, and you set him on the couch, and run off to get blankets and pillows for him. When you come back, you find him asleep, passed out on the couch. You giggle at him quietly as you slip a pillow under his head and cover him with a blanket, knowing he probably won't remember anything from this night.

Oh Well, it'll be alright. He won't remember, and you'll get TWO first kisses with him.

Hoody/Hoodie (I'm done now.)

Sooo... Hoody left your house and told you he'd be back sometime soon, but you didn't think it would be This soon. He shows back up at your house three hours later--- drunk.

"Look Y/NNNNN, I'm playing Angry birds!!!" he says, grabbing a stuffed animal bird and throwing it violently at your piggybank, breaking the glass into a million pieces.

"I WON!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!" He screams, pumping his fists in the air, then he grabs your hand and pulls you out onto the street. A rather small person is walking towards you two, and he pulls a mysterious mushroom out of his pocket, throws it at the person, and yells,

"GROW, MARIO, GROW!!!!!"

This is going to be a long night...

Okay, my human beans, I apologize for Hoody's being so short, but its funny, right? Anyways, vote, comment, and follow! Requests are still completely open! please request whatever random idea and I will do it! I will also dedicate that idea to you! So thank you, stay beautiful:)