When You Two Meet

Of course, Jeff

So, as always, you are home alone... in your room, just sitting there in your very awake state. there is never any thrill in my life... you think to yourself.

You're right, y/n, there isn't. But it's all very okay that there isn't. So, don't do anything stupid-

Too late. You were already down the stairs and slipping on your hoody, getting ready for the forest. Obviously you knew that was dangerous, but you frankly didn't give a crap, because, well, let's face it: you have no life. So, you are about to push open the door when someone else opens it from the outside. You stare in shock at the stranger. He has no eyelids, and verrrry dark black circles around them. He has straight, black hair and a white-or what used to be white- bloodstained hoody. He has a bloody kitchen knife in his hand and just stares back at you, mirroring the shock you show.

"Well H-Hello..." you stutter at him, breaking the silence.

"Ummm... well, I'll be leaving now..." the guy says, turning around to leave.

"Wait!" You hear yourself say. He turns around, facing you again. "Why did you come here? ... Wh-Who are you?" you ask, trying not to scare him off by being gentle with your words.

"I'm Jeff... Jeff the Killer." You silently gasp at the realization of who he is. "And the answer as to why I came here, well, that would be to kill you... but then I actually saw you... and I thought, 'why kill her? She's too beautiful anyway.' So now I will be leaving. But don't worry, I won't be depriving you of my beautiful sight for very long. See you soon, gorgeous." Then, he slaps his hand over his right eye, and you look at him in confusion. He stares at you for a second, then realizes why you are confused.

"Haha, oh. Well, I can't blink or anything, so that was me winking at you." You 'ohhh' in understanding. Then he smirks at you and leaves, and you go back to your room, not being able to stop thinking about your strange meeting with him.

You just got extremely lucky. Good thing you're pretty... But if he comes back, like he says he is, DO NOT let him in.

Why? you ask your conscience.

He'll kill you- DUH!!!

BEN Drowned

So, you are sitting in your room, playing Assassin's Creed III, and you are beating the game with extreme ease. What can I say? I'm the best there will ever be at ANY videogame you can throw at me. Your conscience boasts. You roll your eyes at it, then sigh in agreement, because, let's face it, It's right. Hell yes I am!!! Needless to say, your conscience has a very high ego. Suddenly, your game and console start to glitch. None of your games have EVER glitched before, seeing as you are a TOTAL gamer and take perfect care of anything to do with your games.

"What the actual FUCK?!" You mumble in anger and shock. Your xbox 360 starts to violently shake, along with your controller, so you throw the controller on the floor in fright, because this has never happened before. Suddenly, a boy dressed as Link from the Legend of Zelda and such, comes out of your television screen, and stands in front of it. But, the only strange thing about him is that he has black eyes with red pupils in the middle.

"Hey gorgeous. The name's BEN." He smirks, winking at you. You have to admit to yourself, he's pretty attractive.

"Y-y/n." you stutter your name in shyness of this random attractive guy that came from your tv.

"You know... you're a pretty amazing gamer, if I do say so myself. So, maybe I'll come back around sometime to challenge you. Sound good to you, Lovely?" he doesn't give you time to respond.