Ticci Toby Continued

When He Cheats

One day, you are taking a stroll in the pretty evening hues of purple and blue, when you stumble across the alleyway where you first met Toby. You stand in the entry, and sigh in happiness. You're so glad you met him... he makes you so ha-

Skriiitttccchhh... skritttccchhh...

That sounds like someone's in trouble!

Then go help them, idiot.

"Hmm..." you wonder aloud, and you venture into the alleyway and around the corner, to see-

It's- I-It's Toby...

You begin to bawl, tears pouring down your face. You run off, without being detected at all.

So much for a good boyfriend.

You write an aggressively horrible note to Toby, then neatly put it in an envelope, writing TOBY in perfect letters, and you later give it politely to Slender man, and request it be given to Toby when he returns. Slender nods, and without another word, you leave.

A week later, Toby finally comes over to your house, and you decide to play dumb, for a little bit, at least.

"Hey, Y/N! How are you?" he asks, as he pulls you into a hug. You hug him back just like you would've any other normal day, but you make weird and horrible faces while you are hugging him.

"I'm fine. How are you and what's her name?" you ask nonchalontly, just like you would've asked any other question.

"Me and- wait what?" he asks, and looks at you like he got caught, but is trying to hide it.

"You know, you and that other girl you were nailing against the alleyway wall the other day?" you bat your eyelashes at him, mock-flirting.

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking a-about."

"Don't lie to me. Now get the hatchet you left here and leave." you hand him the hatchet that was on the counter and you push him gently back, and you close and lock your door with the several locks you have on your door, because your dad was a weirdo abour sefety all the time. You then feel better and go about your day, totally happy and not sad at all.

Even. One. Little. Bit.

When He Comes Crawling Back

*Three to four weeks later*

You had previously made plans with your bestie, Alexandra, and you are now finishing up on final touches of your outfit and hair.

You get a text from your friend saying she'll be there in about fifteen minutes, so you go downstairs.

"I'll just wait on the porch for her," you say to yourself as you walk up to the door.

You open the door to step outside, but there's a boy there.
A very familiar boy...

"What do you want." you state, immediately brought down by Toby's presence.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it, Toby. I'm sick of your attitude, I'm sick of your HATCHETS, and I'm sick. of. YOU." you harshly snap at him, making him cringe and twitch ever so slightly.

"Just let me explain, please..."

"What is there to explain? You fucked some Bitch in OUR alleyway, Toby!!! You ruined the most amazing relationship I've ever had!!! YOU ruined Everything!!!... I-I was so happy, Toby... so happy. AND YOU FUCKED IT ALL UP." You are just about to break down, when your friend pulls into your driveway and honks.

"Goodbye, Toby. I never want to see you again."

With that, you leave him standing on your doorstep, and you lock the tears and feelings away for when you get back home... to your fattening food and netflix, that you quit, because you though you were over it.

When You Give Him A Second Chance

*Another three-four weeks later*

"I don't need him... I don't need his love... or his stupid, adorable goggles and scarf... I don't need his charming smile... or his seductive laugh... I don't need  his warm, comforting hugs... "

Get the FUCK over yourself and make up with him, You idiot!!!!!

"Shut up, conscience. Can't you see I need to grie-"

Diiiinnnngggg donnnngggg...

Your doorbell rings, and you immediately jump up from the chair you're sitting in at the kitchen table, and you run to the door, flinging it open and throwing yourself around and onto Toby.

"I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE I NEED YOU-"

"Woah, Y/N, calm down, calm down... I was just gonna come over to ask if we could get back together, but I can see that you don't want to- ... wait. What did you say?"

"I LOVE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME I NEED YOU PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY!!! ... j-just... come inside and stay... please... just... make one promise."

"Anything!"

"Please, never cheat on me again... and if you decide you want someone else, all you have to do is tell me, and I'll let you go..."

"I promise, Y/N. I promise." You pull down his mask and kiss him gently as you walk back into the house as he closes the door behind you both.

Guys, I know it's been a long, loonngg time sinse I've updated... but here is the other part of Ticci Toby!!! I hope you all liked it... and hey!!! I'm almost at 10k!!! Please help me get there!!! As soon as I reach 10k, I will post another update!!!!! So please! Also, I will be accepting requests as well, from now on. So please, request a scenario and I will dedicate it to you!!!:)

-stay creepy, my creepers:)