Character #3

The Third Character is Glitchy Red! Enjoy!

When You Two Meet

You were sitting home alone. You had made sure all your doors were locked and your windows were locked and covered. You had turned all the lights off, and you had a bunch of junk food next to you in a huge party bowl on the couch. You were bundled up in a blanket, and you had the remote in your hand, ready to press play on your movie.

You looked around one more time before pressing play. You always watched these shows when you're home alone because you don't want to be judged.

The Pokémon theme song started to play, and you sang along, knowing every word.

xxx

By the end of the movie, you had cried three times. Because secretly, your whole life revolved around Pokémon. You just didn't let anyone know, because, well, you're an almost-twenty-year-old, and everyone told you to quit Pokémon when you were, like, eight. But you didn't, because you loved it, So you kept it hidden from the world. You had everything Pokémon-related imaginable... but you hadn't been able to discover a real-live Pokémon yet... and it kind of bummed you out...

So, you had dyed your cat's fur to look like Pichu. Your cat didn't mind very much. In fact, your cat seemed to like looking different. Right now, she was asleep on the end of your bed.

You sang along absent-mindedly to the end-credits songs, and almost at the end of the credits, just as the last song was about to end, the sound stopped, making you pause, opening a F/C (favorite candy) and look at the screen.

The screen had been paused, and you tried to unpause it, but for some reason, it didn't work.

Huh, maybe the batteries in the remote are dead?

No, Conscience, I just bought them today... I wonder what's going on...

Yeah... me too.

Suddenly, your TV began to glitch out and shake, and there was a ripple-effect shown on the screen, and a boy suddenly popped out of the screen half-way, the screen still having the credits on it.

You were too shocked for words.

Oh my God, it's Glitchy Red!!!!! I'm going to feint! He's soooo hotttt!!!!!

Shut Up, Conscience!

Fine...

He and you held eye contact for a moment, then he smiled at you and made you blush. He came completely out of the screen, hopping down, and sat down where he landed.

"Y-you're Glitchy Red..." was all you could say, and that made him chuckle. His voice was so alluring...

"That, I am. And you, beautiful, are Y/N."

Did he just call me... beautiful?! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE PLEASE LET ME TOUCH HIM PLEASE I-

SHUT UP! NO FANGIRLING! I'M TRYING TO HOLD BACK SO HE DOESN'T THINK I'M A FREAK! BE QUIET!

That shut your Conscience up quickly.

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Your Netflix sign-in says it. I know a lot more about you though... not to be creepy, even though I AM a Creepypasta... anyway, I know that you're in love with Pokémon. And when I found that out, I began to observe you. Again, not to be creepy..."

You can do whatever you want to me, baby-

If you don't shut the FUCK up, I'll come in there myself and pull you out with a pair of tweezers.