When He Crawls Back To You

Jeff

The Killer, you know.

You decided to check out the whole situation with Brittany, and ran into her crying on the sidewalk in the middle of the night. You sit down next to her, and she looks up at you, black makeup and tear streaks almost covering her cheeks and stains her white long-sleeved shirt. Luckily, you have a pack of tissues in your pocket. You have been carrying them around lately, for obvious reasons.You look back at her, and offer her the tissues.

"Th-th-thank-ks..." she stutters, almost like she's hyperventilating, but she isn't.

"So... He broke up with you, huh?" you quietly ask, and she nods.

"When was it?"

"A-About three d-days ag-ago..." she stutters...

Seems that he broke up with her the same day you broke up with him...

"Umm, if its okay, around what time did he break up with you?"

"I-in the m-morning..."

So he broke up with her before you broke up with him.

"Are you alright? I mean, how bad is it? How long were you guys dating?" She clears her throat, and starts to calm down.

"We had been dating for about a-a m-month... I-I thought everything was g-going well, b-but he t-told me there was someone e-else..."

"Yeah... that someone else was me... But before you freak out at me, listen. Jeff and I had been dating for about four months, when I broke up with him three days ago... because I found out he was cheating on me..."

"With... m-me, huh?" you nod your head slightly, and Brittany shakes her head, now looking even worse than before.

"Here, let's go get you cleaned up, and we can figure everything out and get to know each other, okay?" you say as you stand up, and offer her your hand. She takes it, and you take her back to your house, where you clean her up and give her pajamas, and you eat junk food and watch Netflix as you talk about everything about Jeff, good and bad, and what to do about this situation, and you decided to be friends, because you actually get along.

xx

^Four Months Later^

^In The Morning^

*knock knock knock*

"Ugh... hello?" you ask after you open the door, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, and the person at your door tackles you in a bear hug, wrapping his/her arms around your torso, and you don't know where to put your arms, seeing as you don't know who this person is.

Wait... those clothes...

That hair...

And Ugh... The smell of blood and alcohol...

JEFF!!!!

"Ugh, get off of me, Jeff." you say blankly.

"Oh God, I missed you so much! Please, just let me talk and try to-"

"Convince me you're innocent? That you deserve to get me again?" you say coldly.

"Please, I'm so lost without you, I don't know what to!!! All I've been doing is killing people, and I can't stop, and it's more consecutively than I've ever killed in a row before, and I don't like it, and it used to keep my mind off of you, but not anymore, and I just can't figure anything out anymore! All I seem to do is drink and kill, and I always feel like complete shit all the time!!! This is all my fault, and I need to fix it! I never liked Brittany, I just-"