IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM AT 1.1K ALREADY!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT!!!!!!! ACK!!!! LIKE, MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Now that I'm done yelling out my love for you all, I actually want to formally thank you all for getting me to 1.1k reads as of now. Thanks to all of you who have voted, commented, read, followed, and fanned here. I love you all. I want to give a special thanks to a few people as well!!!

@music_freak23, you got me into this mess of a fandom. Thanks a lot human bean:) You were the one who inspired me to start this. Thank you.

@booknerd_77, you have been my friend for almost six years, can you believe it?!?!?! Also, Thank you for leaving cute and funny comments all over the place! Thank you.

@scarjames2017, you always leave little comments like"lol" and "oh my goodness you need to update now" or "I don't mean to be rude but please update". you're so silly. Don't apologize. I just become very lazy, a lot of the time.

Thank you for keeping my ass in gear. Thank you.

@nightmarereader800, you comment and vote quite a bit, and you requested Silver!!!:) I love him... anyway, you are a steady fan, and I love that, so so much. Thank you.

@ZoeyAlexander6, you vote like KARAZY GIRL!!! You are an amazing follower, and ily:) I want to thank you for being AMAAAAAZIIIING!!!:) (In case you didn't catch on, that was me serenading you with my lovely, typed, voice...) Thank you.

Also, please comment ideas or new characters if you want an update. I am having major problems coming up with ideas for this. please help...

otherwise, no update:'(:'(:'(

That's all I have to say, except for two more things:

First things first:

I'M SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE I LOVE YOU ALL I AM VERRRRRRRRRRRRY SORRRRRRRYYY!!!!!!!!!!

And last things last:

Bless your face.

If you sneezed while reading this, bless you. (Copyright Toby Turner, AKA Tobuscus.)

RECOMVOFAFO:)

(That stands for read, comment, vote, fan, and follow!)